MIAMI

BeefJerky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what the hell are you talking about dash! we dont give a shit about who you are beefing with this month, but dont put us in it.that nigga is bout your same age and has nothing to do with us!!! so those comments about crew prez and toys are miss directed. i dont give a shit if you down with my niggas bash, oil, base, etc.(sorry guys for using your names) they even say your cool but coming at us like that doesnt pay off (pieces get dissed and cats get beat down). we are not aim crew, who you talk shit about and terrorize and then when they see you they paint with you and it is all good! we are a different breed big guy! i know these high5 and aim crew stories they are legendary i was around and i know the truth.it almost hurts me to say you guys came out on top most of the time but that was back then late 80s early 90s. times change and people change, shit im even down with MQ(i hate name dropping on the net) now and have pretty much caught all his beef across the country, but that was my choice. we dont need or give excuses for our actions that is why heads like tumadre (no diss, just an example) are not us!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im not stating my name because of the cops etc.. but my boys will tell you who it is!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by southrngent@Jul 23 2005, 01:04 PM

what the hell are you talking about dash! we dont give a shit about who you are beefing with this month, but dont put us in it.that nigga is bout your same age and has nothing to do with us!!! so those comments about crew prez and toys are miss directed. i dont give a shit if you down with my niggas bash, oil, base, etc.(sorry guys for using your names) they even say your cool but coming at us like that doesnt pay off (pieces get dissed and cats get beat down). we are not aim crew, who you talk shit about and terrorize and then when they see you they paint with you and it is all good! we are a different breed big guy! i know these high5 and aim crew stories they are legendary i was around and i know the truth.it almost hurts me to say you guys came out on top most of the time but that was back then late 80s early 90s. times change and people change, shit im even down with MQ(i hate name dropping on the net) now and have pretty much caught all his beef across the country, but that was my choice. we dont need or give excuses for our actions that is why heads like tumadre (no diss, just an example) are not us!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im not stating my name because of the cops etc.. but my boys will tell you who it is!!!!!!!!!!

Easy Soldier.. I wasn't coming at you

The first comment from me was a question to Bash 1/2 jokingly,because we already have a repoire. And he answered it, in the negative.

The second comment (crew prez...as u put it) was not in refference to your crew, it was in refference to actual crew the toy is down with. (which i found out later)

Go back and re-read the dialogue, put it back in context with this new info, and have a coke and a smile.

As for your comments, i feel you, but you are preaching to the choire about cross outs and beatdowns.

I'm glad you know the deal about how we used to get down, and you still stand your ground. So, I am in no way lumping STV in the same pile as AIM, regardless whatever affiliation those crews had in the beggining.

I respect what you guys have done and are doing in all arenas, despite the MINOR beef with your boy, and the disapointing answer to my request via phone call.

But you can't get bent out of shape every time you think I'm "trying" you or whatever.

For the sake of writers on both teams, I think it's better if you and i meet in person, next time I visit and take it from there, so there can be no future misconceptions.

Now I have to go finish my burner.