MIAMI

BeefJerky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Fuck 12 oz@Jun 20 2005, 02:43 PM

:yuck:

I hate this fucking site, I wonder if everyone knows how bias it is.

This comment will be deleted in about 5 minutes so read quick.

All the pictures you see on this thread are CAEFULLY watched by the fag mods....

If a picture or a comment is made by a writer they are not down with, they get deleted.

They don't want anyone else to know that they are NOT the best crew in town.

They dont want anyone to laff at a comment about one of there boys.

But they figure if we just delete there pics and comments that they dont exsist.

Same thing they do on the street.

They see a crew or a writer as a threat, they try to take them out.

12oz.com is the only place some of you pussies are safe.

Stay hiding behind the computer screens.

And on them streets niggas dont dare roll alone,

like PAC said, "you anit shit without your homeboys"....

These are the kind of KIDS that watched style wars and there favorite writer was CAP.

Thats the mentality were dealing with here in this Miami thread.

Not like a normal nigga that watched that movie coming up and was like yo SEEN is the man.

If some bullshit one of there boys did gets posted they all start sucking each others dicks talking about bump this bump that.

Most of it is complete garbage.

The other half is Trains that dont really belong in here anyways, but theres a few writers that can really rock trains, so they post there trains over and over .... I guess its just there way of filling up the thread with there boys graff to make it look like there hitting the streets.

Most of the other threads on this site are pretty dope. To bad miami is the wackest thread on this whole site.

The regulars on this thread know what time it is. You know this thread is 90% garbage.

But you always check it to see if maybe someone posted something worth while. :yuck:

Fuck this thread.

YOU SAID IT!!! its kinda like propiganda and communism like the holocaust.

Originally posted by Fuck 12 oz@Jun 20 2005, 02:43 PM

All the pictures you see on this thread are CAEFULLY watched by the fag mods....

If a picture or a comment is made by a writer they are not down with, they get deleted.

But they figure if we just delete there pics and comments that they dont exsist.

These are the kind of KIDS that watched style wars and there favorite writer was CAP.

Not like a normal nigga that watched that movie coming up and was like yo SEEN is the man.

If some bullshit one of there boys did gets posted they all start sucking each others dicks talking about bump this bump that.

The other half is Trains that dont really belong in here anyways, but theres a few writers that can really rock trains, so they post there trains over and over .... I guess its just there way of filling up the thread with there boys graff to make it look like there hitting the streets.

Most of the other threads on this site are pretty dope. To bad miami is the wackest thread on this whole site.

The regulars on this thread know what time it is. You know this thread is 90% garbage.

But you always check it to see if maybe someone posted something worth while. :yuck:

Fuck this thread.

I guess this is an indirect message towards me? As far as I know I'm the only "moderator" with crew ties in Florida... The funny thing is I don't moderate shit on here, nor do I give a fuck what goes on here. The last time I deleted some shit on here was about a year ago and it was my business... Sounds to me like you're just another anonymous toy hating on the real niggas that run Miami. Its nothing new that the crews I'm down with HAVE BEEN RUNNING SHIT. basically the same shit happening 10 years ago is still happening today... the same crews are still around, still active... still in control. The same names, some new ones... but all still affilliated. We don't die, we multiplyyyy... Will you leave your name? nope you won't... you know why??? Because you're a fucking nobody... and in 2 years you'll quit. Because you have been & always will be just a bunch of suckers!!!!

:gaga: :gaga: :gaga: :shook: :shook: :shook:

Originally posted by Lubrication+Jun 21 2005, 03:08 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lubrication - Jun 21 2005, 03:08 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Fuck 12 oz@Jun 20 2005, 02:43 PM

The other half is Trains that dont really belong in here anyways, but theres a few writers that can really rock trains, so they post there trains over and over ....  I guess its just there way of filling up the thread with there boys graff to make it look like there hitting the streets.

The regulars on this thread know what time it is.  You know this thread is 90% garbage.

Fuck this thread.

I guess this is an indirect message towards me? As far as I know I'm the only "moderator" with crew ties in Florida... The funny thing is I don't moderate shit on here, nor do I give a fuck what goes on here. The last time I deleted some shit on here was about a year ago and it was my business... Sounds to me like you're just another anonymous toy hating on the real niggas that run Miami. Its nothing new that the crews I'm down with HAVE BEEN RUNNING SHIT. basically the same shit happening 10 years ago is still happening today... the same crews are still around, still active... still in control. The same names, some new ones... but all still affilliated. We don't die, we multiplyyyy... Will you leave your name? nope you won't... you know why??? Because you're a fucking nobody... and in 2 years you'll quit. Because you have been & always will be just a bunch of suckers!!!!

[/b]

finally someone spoke the truth....could not have said it any better....u r absolutly correct sir.............EMZEE..UFOEZ....sodom.... :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

yeah i went thru that paint in about a week so yeah the color skeme was the same for a week im a bomber f... fancy colors...its all about getten up....but i guess you got it free youd be pikey and not use it.........rastafari and graf dog.......thats how i live since youth so fallback.....h20

Originally posted by Mr.Ingram+Jun 20 2005, 08:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr.Ingram - Jun 20 2005, 08:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-wab/ck/h2o@Jun 20 2005, 11:33 PM

dub117.jpg

write these words on the wall and burn them as a scrafise...h2o here 2 overcome..............

probably the worst can collection ive ever seen.....i bet all your shit looks the same.....

[/b]

looks like someone found a dollar spot...

that rusto light olive is really shitty, but the satin burgundy is dope.

Originally posted by Lubrication+Jun 20 2005, 10:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lubrication - Jun 20 2005, 10:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Fuck 12 oz@Jun 20 2005, 02:43 PM

The other half is Trains that dont really belong in here anyways, but theres a few writers that can really rock trains, so they post there trains over and over ....  I guess its just there way of filling up the thread with there boys graff to make it look like there hitting the streets.

The regulars on this thread know what time it is.  You know this thread is 90% garbage.

Fuck this thread.

[/b]

LUB WERES MY SHIT @. DONT MAKE ME GET MIKE JONES ON YA..... :haha: TERMS ILLER THEN EVER HOMIE REP DAT SHITT..

DME DADEaBASS-WH-FUKQ.............