------->_REAL_L.A._GRAFF_<--------

DELETR753

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of cats don't post on here though..

I know I've be lagging lately, but being without a car also makes it a huge task..

I'm not even hip to half the spot out there anymore..

Glad Karl is on here a lot more as well as Asian Eater and Kriterion getting in the mix.. Just good to see LA getting some play though..

Re: ------->_REAL_L.A._GRAFF_<--------

thank god. i was worried about all the crack heads and graffiti writers having to see that when there down there. im glad they take money out of my paycheck to put a big white square in the canal. god bless america and no where else

LOL Sooooo true!!!! Sad, but true.

Re: ------->_REAL_L.A._GRAFF_<--------

A lot of cats don't post on here though..

I know I've be lagging lately, but being without a car also makes it a huge task..

I'm not even hip to half the spot out there anymore..

Glad Karl is on here a lot more as well as Asian Eater and Kriterion getting in the mix.. Just good to see LA getting some play though..

Don't beat yourself over the head. I've never had a car and I try to contribute as much as possible. Been doing lots of walking around though, but have no pics for proof. DTLA looks pretty whack for the most part.

And is it just me or is freeway graff kinda dead?

Seems like most of the work that is flicked is yard duty but its dope. Yards are too hot now to paint in the day time for the most part. :/

L.A. is struggling right now IMO... A lot of it has to do with cats just getting too bold and filming shit.. They really pushed things and embarrassed law enforcement and city officials, so now we have the backlash. A lot of cats are getting locked up as well, so things may die out for a while which I think will be good especially for a lot of the yards that are burnt the fuck out.