your inventory

whatdahell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^^^^

scriber will scribe

spark plug will shatter the glass

Amen..

Those scribers are good for tags..They'll scribe deep into the glass...If you want to bust sum blockbusters use the rock scribers..

[ATTACH]53829[/ATTACH]

Heres some of mine..

Damn I didnt know it was that hard to figure it out..

The cap is your pen..At the end of the cap theres this mop looking thing..Stare at the picture a little closer and you'll see what I'm talkin bout..Or maybe we can have that guy post a pic of it..You dont add anything on it and drips nice..

word word. thanks for the ups.

Yeah sumthing like that...I know its not going to blow up the house but I know it probably will do some type of damage you feel me..Like I said its a dumb question but dude got me trippin...That is a lot of paint..not no 10 or 30 cans, close to 200 or even more..

well, the house will be on fire. either way "some type of damage" will happen.

you feel me?

i used to have quite a bit of cans of color place, the 96 cent cans at walmart.

i used it all.

2 colorplace royal blue

1 silver i mixed with color place black gloss and flat white krylon

2 colorplace flat black

krylon neon pink (it wasnt a normal krylon label either. cant rember what it exactly was)

1 dark blue from some cans that i found at this spot and then mixed together.

i never have that much of an inventory cause im broke, underage, and bomb as soon as i can get my hands on paint.

and i got 3 of those zig 2 way glue marker pens.

theyre pretty fucking tight, and free ;)

and to my earlier post, no fucking way you can roll up to a home depot and rack entire boxes of paint. they got secret shoppers, and will chase your ass. its happened.

DSC00170.jpg

DSC00169.jpg

what color is that baby blue krylon and how does it cover?

the only new colors for krylon recently is like a key lime color (ivy leaf i think).

and i swear i havent seen HALF the colors that krylon has at their official sight...

http://www.krylon.com/main/product_template.cfm?levelid=5&sub_levelid=9&productid=1745&content=product_details

gum drop, peekaboo blue, tidepool, tuscan sunset... all look like good colors, ive just never seen 'em :o

the only new colors for krylon recently is like a key lime color (ivy leaf i think).

and i swear i havent seen HALF the colors that krylon has at their official sight...

http://www.krylon.com/main/product_template.cfm?levelid=5&sub_levelid=9&productid=1745&content=product_details

gum drop, peekaboo blue, tidepool, tuscan sunset... all look like good colors, ive just never seen 'em :o

Right i havent seen any of those colors around my way either

Its called Blue Ocean Breeze/Brisa del mar...Kinda wak..Doesnt cover as much..Too bad cause its a bad ass color..I have some of that Green one you talkin bout..I aint got it on me doe..Its coo..I have some new Purple ones too..I'll get the names later..

I've actually used Krylon's (shudders) Watermelon and global blue....dripped like fuck, but they were nice.

Anyone ever used the OTR flowpens? (The mini ones)

Im about to order off of Oink's site, but I dont know if I should get a flowpen or a hard to buff....thanks.

Archived