your inventory

whatdahell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no shame in paying for your stash.....

$37 beats 1000's in fines, fees, court costs, hours of community service and all the associated bullshit that comes with getting wrapped for shoplifting.

Not that i am telling people what's right and wrong, that's just how the Lens operates (payin')

too bad it isn't....one day though.....tiny nanomachines will make it happen.

but it's a tight tattoo idea....minus the do'em dirty logo on the bottle. I like how the ink beads down the planet then turns into fat ass drips.

WOuld be good on the leg perhaps

a few cans and j's what else do u need???

Some mops, a few mean streaks, some etch, a couple bottle of ink for refilling aforementioned mops, some latex gloves, maybe a respirator, a bandanna or two, some smut to come home to after a mission....

I could go on and on

actually, nitro is bitumen based. it says so on the label.

i believe the white nitro has bitumen in it too, but im not sure. ill go check the label if anyone really needs to know, but the black definitely IS bitumen based.

i have alot of those.

im about to have 10 brand new mini wides soon. but only one for my inventory. 9 for ebay.

montana spanish fades fast, Especially on metal in direct sun, IE overpasses and trains, ive seen both fade.

i heard american accents is just as bad, not sure if its true.

actually, nitro is bitumen based. it says so on the label.

i believe the white nitro has bitumen in it too, but im not sure. ill go check the label if anyone really needs to know, but the black definitely IS bitumen based.

i have alot of those.

im about to have 10 brand new mini wides soon. but only one for my inventory. 9 for ebay.

montana spanish fades fast, Especially on metal in direct sun, IE overpasses and trains, ive seen both fade.

i heard american accents is just as bad, not sure if its true.

actually the NEW nitro N2 is not bitumen based it is acrylic based:

Image030.jpg

Archived