your inventory

whatdahell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i wish there was a place to rack montana here but it's all in glass cases right in front of the counter...

yo boss, you don't rack montana. montana is not made for bombing. it's made for productions and pieces where you need high quality paint, in which case you wouldn't rack it. you would actually pay for it. if you're actually considering racking from a place that sells montana then you need to get your shit straight man.

now i remember why i never come onto 12oz.

yo boss, you don't rack montana. montana is not made for bombing. it's made for productions and pieces where you need high quality paint, in which case you wouldn't rack it. you would actually pay for it. if you're actually considering racking from a place that sells montana then you need to get your shit straight man.

hahaha you are exactly right. thats like stealing from your own house almost.

Youre crazy, if i ever got a chance to rack montana i would take that shit so fast. Its pretty much impossible though in most place, unless you have a gun like dude up there said^^

And if it was from a 'graffiti supply store' that makes it even better. Those faggots come up off dumbass kids who dont realize that all those expensive markers and mops and shit that they buy are most likely based off something that you can rack.

why would anyone not rack montana? i've done it... you need to get you're shit straight if you're paying for paint... good luck on you're legal wall..............:lol:

Youre crazy, if i ever got a chance to rack montana i would take that shit so fast. Its pretty much impossible though in most place, unless you have a gun like dude up there said^^

And if it was from a 'graffiti supply store' that makes it even better. Those faggots come up off dumbass kids who dont realize that all those expensive markers and mops and shit that they buy are most likely based off something that you can rack.

There is a hugggeee difference between an art fag shop that sells paint brushes and happens to carry Belton paint and a graffiti store that is owned and run by writers. I would never steal from a graffiti store just because that’s disrespectful, they get enough heat from the cops and they truly do fight the law everyday to keep selling streaks and tips.

Archived