your inventory

whatdahell

what the fuck? hahahhaaha you are an idiot smooth nuts. that would be hella gross.. and "johnneh7" every time you try and type something cool, and someone calls you out, you try to back out of that shit like "yeah i was kidding".. although you never implyed that, and we would have had no way of knowing that.

aiight. ill think things through i guess. you have the right to get pissed.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aiight. ill think things through i guess. you have the right to get pissed.

just dont post?please? its just more pointless babble that has already been covered.READ READ READ, stop posting unless it is a good question or an observation regarding whatever is being discussed.please?

YES if there IS a problem I asked him to post the pic because there is mostly talk bullshyt on here jus like what I am doing right now. SO POST MORE PICS

but on a side note i dont think inhalent is laughing. i think its susposed to be a smiley face that has no teeth. but then thats just what i think

Aight quick question..I keep most of my paint at sumones house (safety purposes... you dont shit where you sleep) just the other day I brought more paint to the stash, I'm pretty sure ya'll seein my shit.. Well recently that person out of the blue started trippin cause he realized that it could be a fire hazard to keep all that paint in one spot..He went on about tellin me that just in case of a fire that shit could blow up and shit..That kinda had me thinkin..I would feel guilty if something was bout to happen to his house..But I doubt there would be a huge fuken explosion, like sum movie type of shit but I do believe it would do sum type of damage...Then again I was thinkin, dude wants my shit out of there huh??....Damn..

Yeah sumthing like that...I know its not going to blow up the house but I know it probably will do some type of damage you feel me..Like I said its a dumb question but dude got me trippin...That is a lot of paint..not no 10 or 30 cans, close to 200 or even more..

Archived