your inventory

whatdahell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by CACashRefund@Sep 17 2005, 12:45 AM

^^That site just has all that gay euro shit.

Hey, where you talkin about my site? You must be a purest. I can respect that. I wanted to ask you what would you like to see us carry? You look all over the net & basically see the same shit. Im lookin to stock shit the others just don't or don't bother with. I just opened up & need some input from fellow artist on what they want / need. I will be getting some OTRs by the end of next week. I am also in the process of stocking Molotow, but the price man!! Quality or not, most people who are going to order from me arnt makin a living at this shit. I just updated the site & lowered the prices on my caps & whatnot, but any input is going to help.

Yeah, no one ever seems to have them in stock, and I have searched far and wide for them. I can get almost any other pen, however...so, if anybody has or knows about a stash of any of the OTR blackpens/ink and want to trade for some hot shit, I'm ready.

I checked these guys before...this is the first time they've had them in stock in months. Thanks for the tip...do you know where to get the blackbook pens or HTB ink, though? Same deal- everyone seems to be out of them whenever I try to buy them.

Originally posted by shai hulud@Sep 26 2005, 10:11 AM

I checked these guys before...this is the first time they've had them in stock in months. Thanks for the tip...do you know where to get the blackbook pens or HTB ink, though? Same deal- everyone seems to be out of them whenever I try to buy them.

black books pens? i pretty sure that can use any pen. ;)

202-o.gif

Refillable black book markers. Or, the luxusliner...I go through a lot of pens, and it would be nice to try these out, see if they last. If so, then I think it's a great idea.

Also I'm going to distribute pens and ink in the near future online, and I wanted to try these out. I'm still waiting for my wholesaler's authorization for OTR, though.

Originally posted by BloodandGore+Sep 5 2005, 07:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BloodandGore - Sep 5 2005, 07:12 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Chaos@Sep 4 2005, 12:03 AM

i see your stencil is the same as the logo for Fallen the skate board brand

cool logo but its not original :yuck:

yeah i know. it came with some fallen shoes i got, i just used it to test out paint.

i didnt go out and actually spray it on stuff. fallen isnt worthy of that.

only toy machine is. :love2:

[/b]

mvc011f2fv.jpg

mvc013f3fg.jpg

stock2gh.jpg

mvc014f1xz.jpg

mvc015f5kq.jpg

Originally posted by Irobpeople@Oct 11 2005, 01:03 PM

do those slick sticks realy work?

in my city they dont even try to chemical buff shit anymore so they just paint over everything with grey primer, so there is no point to hit shit up with staining ink because itll be a waste. the slick sticks are fuckin so smooth its crazy but they dont stain for shit against chemicals..im not sure how they withstand the natural elements because they are relatively new and i just threw up my first tag using them on sunday. if you dont rack theyre pretty cheap (3.99 for 5) so i'd say get some and try for yourself.

To the Flomaster guy- if you have more, as in enough to use, I'll pay for it. Name the price. And, if you throw in a clean Mini, that certainly ups the ante...PM me for a list of what I have, I'm sure we can work something out. I have a lot of museum type shit, as well....tons of Magic Marker glass jars, etc...

Archived