your inventory

whatdahell

Originally posted by onesecondple+Feb 16 2006, 09:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (onesecondple - Feb 16 2006, 09:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BEEFEATER@Feb 12 2006, 04:28 PM

January's Supply

uhoh.jpg

Is that armour etch on top of the etch bath? I copped some of that shit, shits paste, is there any use for the paste?

[/b]

Not really, i like adding it to the etch bath along with some other things, makes it a little more opaque.

To answer the other questions, in the black bottle is of course, ink.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by runniggarun@Feb 17 2006, 12:10 PM

niggaz is posting there scrap cans n shit. Whats that? :huh2:

haha scraps? all those cans were "aquired" that day.

Except for the Montanas, those were given away by some kids who felt the need to run their mouths.

Originally posted by BEEFEATER+Feb 17 2006, 12:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BEEFEATER - Feb 17 2006, 12:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-runniggarun@Feb 17 2006, 12:10 PM

niggaz is posting there scrap cans n shit. Whats that? :huh2:

haha scraps? all those cans were "aquired" that day.

Except for the Montanas, those were given away by some kids who felt the need to run their mouths.

[/b]

thats wats up then..

do ur thing..

U gotta appreciate bitch ass kids..

mash6rq.th.jpg

some sharpies , eberhard faber markers, marks-a lots and others. also 2 new felt erasers.

mr1an.th.jpg

I got a lot of Mr.sketch markers, brand new, free, nice bright colors, fresh scent. these last forever!

home9qj.th.jpg

my homemades. a tic tac mop, and hotel shampoo bottle mop, all the glue sticks and chap sticks are yet to be used, and I recently made a paint marker, (laying down) has flourecent red, or as it shows up pink paint in it.

I got some paint just too lazy to take pics: most is color place:

2 navy blue

2 silver aluminum

1 fire red

1 kelly green

1 gloss black

1 gloss white

1 krylon red

1 rustoleum white flourecent marking paint

1 rustoleum orange flourescent marking paint

2 bottles of ink

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by MoeLarryCurly+Feb 25 2006, 08:18 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MoeLarryCurly - Feb 25 2006, 08:18 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BEEFEATER@Feb 12 2006, 04:28 PM

January's Supply

uhoh.jpg

gotta love the 2-in-1 rental fridges.

[/b]

those silvers in the bottom row. i cant think of the name off the top of my head but those are hands down the best bombing silvers in the game. the cans always have good pressure and they hit and cover nice for a 2 dollar can

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by Inhalant@Mar 3 2006, 02:35 AM

there called american acent somthing like that. i like color palace silver they fit ny's nice and fat.

shit i dont even kno where to get colorplace silver ive never seen it....they only carry colorplace blacks and whites at home depot but those suck balls. its like spraying colored water on the wall

but yea...american finest silver is dope...but any other color is pretty much crap though

Originally posted by toggle@Mar 5 2006, 04:38 PM

color place silver is on point (for 1 dollah it doenst get much better)

the flat black is decent as well... but only in time of need, and "decent" being the opperative word.

yeah, it does.

Originally posted by pancakes@Mar 10 2006, 12:28 PM

damn all the suckers with loads of paint next to their beds will be so happy when the cops come for a cup of coffee..

but you deffenetly hardcore showing if off on the net mate..

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt wrong!

Sorry homie, been raided.

Cops cant do shit if you have cans of paint.

Any lawyer can get that charge (possession of graffiti making instrument) thrown out the window, as well as have that dismissed as evidence.

Archived