Character Post

Guest waeko

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have blenders that old. In most cases the older they re the better. You can refil them, and actually make decent mixtures for the blender. I mean..essentially, it's rubbing alchohol in a blank marker. You can use rubbing alchohol on a q-tip just as effectively, but the alchohol pours off the cottong too fast and ruins the paper of you aren't careful. I use an eyedropper with different mixes of rubbing alchohol and water to refill my old blenders.

I have a few where the constant use on real saturated pages has turned the blender into sort of a "wicking" brush that will add just a touch of neutral colors into what im blending too.

it dont matter where youve lived,ALL graff came directly from NYC,specifically the Bronx,so your playin yourself if you dont got respect for Ny styles,none of you kids have a clue but its all good because most likely you'll be on to the new trend by next month..."in it for the minute suckers"

graff started in philly not new york...

Archived