Character Post

Guest waeko

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
looks like another cyber tough guy. wow, just what every graffiti forum needs, another tough guy on the internet. graff culture is all about being a fucking cyber thug now. five posts so far for faakap, and all are just shit talking from behind a keyboard. nothing says tough guy like typing skills and calling dudes "bitches." it's too bad there are so many fucking kids out there, that think graff is all about being a fucking thug. it's too bad most of them thinking talking shit in a fucking web forum IS thug.

pretty much...

img141_320x240.jpg

im sorry who are you wa wa wa

Uhh, hey guy.. who the fuck are YOU? With your whopping 6 posts. Did mommy and daddy finally let you go to big-boy sites all by yourself?

shut the fuck up. im your father, and you were my mistake. Just mind your own business lil bitch.

Bwahhahaha. Way to get called out by every single poster after you. Keep it up and you might be able to get up to 10 posts by 2008.

You are probably some douchebag 15 year old from "north Jerz" who is a loser-internet tough guy just as the other people have pinned you here as.

Let me give you some background on this guy...one of his boys started a thread all about himself, posted all his own flix, put their faces all over the thread, and then commented on themselves and i called him out on it just as numerous other guys did. As a matter of fact i bet that this little boy "Faacap" is probably even the same exact bitter guy except he just got a new handle. (BTW, is that "north jerz" slang for fatcap you fucking herb?)

You should start another toy thread and post your pics there.

You have 6 measly posts and NOT ONE is of graf..artwork.. pictures or anything remotely resembling you pushing a fatcap. Who the hell do you think you are? Oh, wait... thats right, your Faacap. King of calling other people "bitches, toys, im your daddy" and other internet bigmouth bullshit.

I dont normally call guys out and heckle but you deserve it.

Every one of your posts is all about me, hell your loser-ass even went back like 6 pages to find a character of mine just to get called out about it.

Have fun with that loser.

Carry on.

that gun is tight. the biotches however, need work. Go buy a Marvel or DC how to draw book, they are probably the best ones. they are very good for reference stuff in terms of overall musculature and also details... like the face.. which you may appreciate. PLus it looks like you're copying from photos for the pics you have up now, if u learn marvel shit you'll be able to actually draw from dome and it helps a ton if and when u choose to copy from a pic. peace...

looks like another cyber tough guy. wow, just what every graffiti forum needs, another tough guy on the internet. graff culture is all about being a fucking cyber thug now. five posts so far for faakap, and all are just shit talking from behind a keyboard. nothing says tough guy like typing skills and calling dudes "bitches." it's too bad there are so many fucking kids out there, that think graff is all about being a fucking thug. it's too bad most of them thinking talking shit in a fucking web forum IS thug.

Fucking well said man.

graff is not about being a 14 year old kid who wants to be a thug gansturrrr

nothing but a try hard

all ive done lately is some really silly butthead lookalike shit

kidbee.jpg

busy trying to puit a beat together, bit hard to split time :)

Archived