Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey folks.

Im from UK n just started out a few months ago.

Im looking to find rustoleum or Krylon but cant find any ony any uk based sites and aint prepared to pay shipping costs from the states ect.

Ive been using some shit out the car maintenance shop but its running like fuck and there are only so many times im gna get away stealing from there haha :L

Ive found a shop selling monster, sabotaz and montana gold but the expense you.

Likin monster so far but wanting to try krylon on rusto.

Any help or advice would be awesome.

Cheers and respect from a fucking 'toy' :P

dont use krylon, it is guaranteed to be drippier and more watery than that auto stuff you have, and also, you cant change the caps out o n it. so leave that one alone...

as for rustoleum, my friend, thank yiou for seeing the light.

any time you get the chance, always choose rustoleum industrial over regular. it just comes out better.

also if you are looking where to find it, it is rather cheap here in the US 3$ (like 1 and a half pound)

your best bet is to feed someone 30$ and get them to ship you a six pack.

Ahh well i know a chick that stays in KY (lol the name always gets me :L) so may speak to her nicely lol.

I wanna try n find somewhere that does it over this side of the pond but that probs aint gna happen lol.

The auto stuff is ok but it only comes in white and black. Im at that point now where i wanna start experimenting with diff colours now. Throwies are great fun but i wanna take a step forward ye know ?

Cheers

I know you said you looked already so forgive me if you've already exhausted your resources, but don't waste your money shipping paint from over here. 2 reasons, a) Europe has WAY better paint, and there's stores that carry the big names: belton, montana, sabotaz.

b) it'll be a waste of time and money buying from the US and shipping it. For the time wasted and extra cost, you'd be better off buying LEGIT paint that is higher quality, rather than buying only decent US shit. Even Rusto sucks compared to those brands.

Yeah I suppose you have a point. I mean i like to use monster but they have belton molotow and they got monster, montana gold and sabotaz 80... i think they got mtn nitro2g as well as a few burners but they are pretty expensive and are under counter so cant exactly get away with a little 5 finger discount ye know ;) :L

But seriously i would love to try the stuff that they used back in the day just to get a feel of how cans ect have evolved... yet again the rusto cans and stuff will have changed since then too i suppose.

Sigh* to live like they lived :P

cheers

Yeah man, the cans haven't really been revolutionized, but they've all changed. Specially Krylon. Krylon used to be the only choice in most peoples eyes. When it all started in NY it was all about the Krylon. But now you have this bullshit:

Anon1210178144-SprayPaintGoes360NewKrylonSprayTi989078_md.jpg

You should download like Bomb It or another one of those graff history vids if you're interested.

id still go for a can of rusto even if i had stores to buy MTN.

the one of the big reasons people use MTN, because they

cant get it around them, and everyone says its so great.

im not saying its bad, but its a waste of money.

and if yo rack it you get faggots saying shit about how

you arent supporting the scene or some other bullshit.

/rant

Yeah man ive heard that shit before about supporting the scene.. in my eyes its alot of shit because its not fucking easy to go out there and get a job at the moment to be able to afford to buy paint and it aint exactly that cheap just now either... talkin £5 for a can of mtn gold... thats why i buy monster£3.75. when i have the cash.

Man i dont think that its a waste of money. because u buy a really good paint with perfect cap which makes so slim lines (3 mm.). Moreover it has a low pressure. All in one. im not speaking about HARDCORE of course because i mean a paint for writing not for bombing.

what the hell are you talking about?

and it doesnt matter how good the cap is if your can control sucks dick

Bump^^^

No i mean your talking £5 for a can of mtn gold and that is just aint realistic... thats like $7.

I like monster but i wanna get my hands on sum rusto for bombing you know.

Like what i meant was some people would turn rond to him and say...

'' ahhh you aint eally a writer then, your a wannabee. If you really wanted to paint you would rack that shit''

But what i was saying was that basically some poeple are douche bags :L

ive always been into lifting,

even when i was a kid, taking

the candy out of the isles when

my mom would take me to the store.

haha. guess its just the easy way now.

i probably will chill out now though.

more and more security at places,

and better reasons to buy paint.

ie- the better quality and such

plus if u get busted by the cops (which everyone does at some point:) you aint gna be able to say you dont write graffiti when you got rusto tattood on ya. And chances are the courts know that folk use rusto and krylon to write lol.

But i suppose its actually a pretty cool idea dude.

Archived