VeryApe

MrOzArK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
carry your ass back north then..

wee crimmey cheese sandwich

eat'n motherfuckers..

and visual ash'n..do some shit..

lead by example...all this talk

is gett'n me hungrey..i promise

i'm bout to get down..it's a new ERA..

like sick of it all said.. it's a call to arms..

dick trickle,thedarkhorse,fuzzy(and crew),

doug,evilprick,poptart/streakerrock/foodeater/haha,

many more..let's start small..one tag a week..

take a flic and post it..the unite va crew..(UVA)

go 4 it dudes sick stylezzz

the toys are bound to be offended by my shit . . .

yo its all love, but if u desecrate this shit then i won't let it pass . . .

I talk a lot of shit but i also walk my shit . . . Youll never know who i am or what i write, but if i feel u is real then i think we should meet up, blaze some shit and contemplate on some major shit . . . like detailed plans for takeover like some VIACOM shit, except instead of ignorance and greed we will show the people that nobody controls shit . . . especially wut we see. So if u are frustrated then you are painting shit for yourself and on freights where the only people who see it are CSX workers and hobos. If you are mad then you is a stagnant minded nigga, stuck in the cycle of what the WORLD EXPECTS GRAFF TO BE. Of course shit will be under the bridges, thats a given, but BOMBING(graffiti) is about like putting that shit on the white house if possible . . . How can some one PAY for beltons, then go off in the woods and so someshit in a tunnel, fucking PUSSY, WEAK. Yeah you got style but don't call it graff cus it ain't going against the grain, fuck the frail generic shit. Do it on a canvas and try to put it up in a gallery cus that is ART.

If you meet me in person you'll know imma do dis shit my whole life.

I think a lot of people on here are in like middle school or like high school niggas all i gotta say is that yousa buncha bidges and your generation has been FUCKED by the media and the shit the feed you are RETARDED. QUIT WRITING.

Steal, Bomb, get OVER . . .

let me finish by saying that imma meet up widju niggas some how and we will crush this fucking CIRCUS.

NOVA and DC . . . DC is a target. It's like a Diamond inside the circle of 495.

95 is the vertical crosshair, 66 is the horizontal.

We gots to visually snipe like my nigga MALVO. like some 10 o clock focks five news type shits

its like that . . . DIVIDE and conquer . . .

as for richmond . . . stick w/ your fr8s ahahahaha

damn richmond is depressing.

66 is ill because the orange line runs along it . . . get the stations.

these are just some suggested spots, and u know the county will have to clean it not some regular blue collar.

I also suggest bombing in DC a lot . . . that place is fucked up and the people there need the gift . . .

if u hit a bridge then do the OVERPASS not the cold under belly.

also . . .

GOOGLE earth is the shit, its a free program and it has all the major cities layed out with detailed satellite images, you can like plan out where to park and plan escape routes . . . i dunno why they release this with terror and all but you can do some guerilla shit wit dis . . .

Archived