VeryApe

MrOzArK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, the world has. but shit can still happen. I am still one step ahead, cus i aint locked up, and until i am imma fuck with they heads, i know wut im doing, even if i do get caught they gotta convince me that wut im doing is a real "crime" which it isn't so they aint got shit. on me. all it is is rioting on a wall.

There is no law in a land built by slaves, no property on stolen land, how can you trust the words of a SLAVE MASTER to be the "supreme" law of the land? FUCK that . . . It is all = in the end. I ain't hurting anyone.

flicks of wut the same old shit, freights and tunnels the generic va shits? lets see some crasy shit . . . LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION.

aint no slaves bild my house, or no one i knows house.. and i dont know any slave masters neither.. your livin on stolen land too.. so why dont you move the fuck out if its such a big deal. u spendin to much time on this shit when you should be doin the shit your tellin the VA VERY APE thread to do.

and i hope you have a nice argument with the authorities over how much there isnt law in this country.. tell them that when your in the back seat.

i would if i got caught but that isnt happening, i got caught before and i still got away . . . CLEAN, i was arraigned and everything but i got off, they dont know shit, i even farted in the pigs face when they was patting me down muahahahaha i got thos bidges in my pocket, besides on this shit, everyone can be anybody so . . . aint nobody getting hemmed

3train.jpg

this is where i am at now, please come visit, that goes for u swine asss five ohh as well . . . my shit is clean. foreal its all gone, the only way youll get me is in the act with wet paint and finger prints on the cans so i am ready, all my niggas is real and they good at playing dumb. its all about the east coast stomp . . . europe, cali, world . . . get outa VA i am you son of a yuppie shit heads, well i got love for some of u but i feel mad hate from some hatinous bitches

assassin |əˈsasin| noun a murderer of an important person in a surprise attack for political or religious reasons. • ( Assassin) historical a member of the Nizari branch of Ismaili Muslims at the time of the Crusades, when the newly established sect ruled part of northern Persia (1094–1256). They were renowned as militant fanatics, and were popularly reputed to use hashish before going on murder missions. ORIGIN mid 16th cent.: from French, or from medieval Latin assassinus, from Arabic ḥašīšī ‘hashish eater.’

visually graffiti "is the art of fight witout fighting" that is why its not a crime, they got guns . . . to hell with guns . . . i look back on the past post . . . you be glorified by guns . . .fucking va . . . NRA headquarters, when will u learn?

alright how bout this, everyone stop talking shit about me on the public forum and i wont reply but if u wanna talk some more just pm me or something, maybe we can meet up and settle shit . . . PM me if you are tryna get down w/ my crew . .. . just post your flicks and dont mention me no more and i'll be gone for good i promise but once someone talks bout me publicly imma have to reply and go all out again and thatd suck for you people tryna enjoy that stuff u was looking at earlier . . . animations of conan raving and shit . . . wuts up wit that shit. Foreal i will be gone for good i feel i sed wut i had to say . . . PM me.

fuckin shut up.... god ,,,,, are there like 50,000,000,000 people that write/tag DAZE , shit i know 2 right now.... obviously you are not orginal , maybe im confused. i thought you were from dc. that daze tag is in newyork , hmm , maybe im confused , im sure youll tell me........................

no offense but ..... just be quiet

He's not from dc, he's from that section of virginia that graffiti has forgotten about since the old MDS HOA days. And I'm sure he's not worried about getting hemmed, after all I'm sure his parents'll foot the bill. I think we'll keep talking about you, becuase you obviously know how blatantly ignorants you are visual...if you didn't you wouldn't be threatening to keep talking unless we stop talking shit about you. Every board that's ever existed has kids that come on and just want to fuck with everyone, and they usually talk like you. I'm enjoying it though, so spout more nonsense, if not for them, do it for me.

Cracker Oner.

fuckin shut up.... god ,,,,, are there like 50,000,000,000 people that write/tag DAZE , shit i know 2 right now.... obviously you are not orginal , maybe im confused. i thought you were from dc. that daze tag is in newyork , hmm , maybe im confused , im sure youll tell me........................

no offense but ..... just be quiet