VeryApe

MrOzArK

no' date=' the world has. but shit can still happen. I am still one step ahead, cus i aint locked up, and until i am imma fuck with they heads, i know wut im doing, even if i do get caught they gotta convince me that wut im doing is a real "crime" which it isn't so they aint got shit. on me. all it is is rioting on a wall.[/quote']

you know, i tried that same shit man. i said what i was doing aint a crime. and you know what that did? got me in more trouble. peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my name isn't Daze . . . besides its not as much wut u write but how u write it, and where . . .

and promnight, you havent sed shit, in fact all you have sed seems to back up the government . . . u prolly dont even write do you? lets see some of your stuff, you prolly one of them luke warm niggas whos in it for a minute. please wut do u know about my parents . . . fuckwut u thiink its about wut u know . . . i'll be quiet after u prove something, you say i am ignorant . . . wut have i sed that is so ignorant give me an example you 5-0 cock jockey . . . get off uncle sams nuts

oh and another thing . . . you shit talkers are up mad early, you must be mad cus u gotta be somewhere u fucking slaves. Work for your own shit not someone else . . . Which one of u bitches is hitting this shit up for police headquarters??? U must not be morning people . . . don't take that shit out on me you suckas . . . haha losers

He writes LAZE not daze

but anyways this thread is boring........I'll be back when it gets interesting again

you know like when fliks get posted and we don't have to deal with "The Movement"

hey visual if you like talking about politics the go to the "crossfire thread".....pleassssse with a fucking cherry on top

:shakehead: sure other writers see them but thats cus we look for it, i think it should be forced down peoples throats like mcDonald's or starbucks. It should seem out of control, cus it shouldn't be controlled like they way they control it now . . . by the way, how am i stopping anyone from posting flicks? come people lets see wut va has to offer. can any of u do a simple one line tag, va needs to appreciate the beauty of throw up, all the throwies i ever see down there now a days are weak aside from a handful from back int he days. . . . sure pieces are nice, but wut if it was like crews and shit and we had style wars above grounds . . . retaliatory pieces getting exchanged. All i want is VA to be on the map. wut can we get done by 2012? nothing at this rate . . .:shakehead: im just old school, i want it like new york in the 80's i sed freights are wack . . . if i had my way ALL graff would be on metropolitan tranist systems and like amtrak shit have moves HEADS and MIND and people who THINK not just tons of cargo and coal from loading dock to loading dock, nah mean?

writing on the metro systems may seem out of the question but times are changing and if we get to together organize and do some ill shit that the public likes it just might make it one step closer to be more socially accepted . . . not a crime! in the future there might be ways to get "art" back on the subways, where they belong. . . thats my long term goal in life foreal, you guys got talent but think of those who miss out on it in exchange for the useless shit that fills their heads from the media . . . like for once i would like to paint a train that the whole world could see, foreal thats every writers dream, if we think of some shit we could live that before we depart . . . wuts so ignorant about that?

oh and visual?

the "one minute cracka" you refered to dick trickle.. that "doesnt even write".. has put in more work than you could think of.

fuck what you think, cuz its about what you know.

where is this "more work than i could think of?" . . . he is a cracka, his name is dick . . . he is good at being one and you stop riding it

im proud of my work and i think that it shows ... if you had been on this thread since it started or for that matter been around the seven cities in the last 8 or so years you would know look back a few pages see if you can figure it out .........its been obvious for years i spary paint.....