VeryApe

MrOzArK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets see the DOPE SHIT im sure visual asshhasskin is going to post some real KING shit ... the way he internet strokes his keypad im positive hes a real dope writer, power to the people ...............what ever this thread sucks ass now , no really it used to be understood dont talk about it , do it , post it ,do it again post it , and so on ............just shut your cockholsters and fucking bump flicks .

if anyone takes offense to this post then it was meant for you ........if not laugh

politics belong in dc ....

lets see the DOPE SHIT im sure visual asshhasskin is going to post some real KING shit ... the way he internet strokes his keypad im positive hes a real dope writer, power to the people ...............what ever this thread sucks ass now , no really it used to be understood dont talk about it , do it , post it ,do it again post it , and so on ............just shut your cockholsters and fucking bump flicks .

if anyone takes offense to this post then it was meant for you ........if not laugh

politics belong in dc ....

wtf is u speaking of? i would laugh or be offended if i knew what your talking about, you contradicted yourself, your sarcasm doesn't come across . . . be serious you fucking joke . . . Politics belongs in DC? you ignorant fool, politics run EVERYONES lives no matter where u live, moron. I ain't no king . . . yet

"dont talk about it , do it , post it ,do it again post it , and so on"

the point of a bench is to discuss, i wanted to get sumn off my chest, sure u gotta "just do it"

but niggas need to know what to do to ADVANCE to the next level, the whole scene could be ill if u think positive.

do it, post and do it again yes, but only if u know wut to do. niggas down there dont know . . . they got skills but they pussies. no offence. just being blunt . . . speaking of which . . . :scrambled:

peace outro

go ahead shut it down, oh did i ruin your little thing u had goin, oops . . . fuck that shit.

ruining shit is my life. Fuck THIS system too . . . imma do my thing . . . all i wanted to do is promote REAL shit and the FAKERS obviously would not like it if i diarhea this likwit shit all over your face . . . shit this bitch down hahah. Yea you the type of nigga who used to tell the teacher when u was getting bullied, yousa fucking pansy. I feel like a loser wasting my time on you toys. Yousa sucka Rodney. Instead of complaining why don't you go over my shit? not online but in REAL life.

I feel like a loser wasting my time .

then stop posting all your bullshit trying to be hard and on the "fuck the system tip"

why don't you pick up a picket sign and go on strike you fucking ethug-hippie

.....visual asskissin

i aint tryna make enemies . . . now that i think of it this shit is monitored evidence . . . if this shit was run by REAL graff heads theyd atleast let us talk about etch. I aint doing no personal attacks on this shit anymore i prolly wont post no more, sorry if i pissed u off. If u really got beef with me then pm me. Foreal i think the world can be saved by this, its the poor mans media the only way we'll be recognized, but it should be understood and shown to everyone. I was trippin and i posted mad shit but thats cus im new. u know wut i write, i dont sweat nobody but myself and thats how you should feel, you gots to like do mad illegal shit, and take the flics before they get buffed, all my shit gets buffed like the next day but i dont care i enjoy doing it and they hate cleaning it, it costs them money, less for bombing villages . . . i dunno call me a hippie call me a thug thats all u can label and stereotype and prejudge . . . im sure we can all get along. again my b for the huge number of posts, i just wanted to show some other shit

peace

yo big ups to that dude TOY spelled with an R and his girlfriend SHOT, learn some fucking manners you dont come from out of town and do your kiddie tags everywhere and blow up spots, yall broke about 5 rules in one night stay the fuck out of the area, and dont write SHOT either

:shakehead:

graffiti will never change the world. the government will always have money for wars and expansion. if you write graffiti, write it becuase you want to, becuase if you think the money that goes to clean your throwies off the street is being taken from the budget of the war machine and not from schools, poverty assistance etc. you're just showing your age. I paint because I like to, not because of my political/sociological beliefs. If you can't put together a coherent sentence, I'm certain that you can't change the world.

-old, jaded and poor.

graffiti will never change the world. the government will always have money for wars and expansion. if you write graffiti, write it becuase you want to, becuase if you think the money that goes to clean your throwies off the street is being taken from the budget of the war machine and not from schools, poverty assistance etc. you're just showing your age. I paint because I like to, not because of my political/sociological beliefs. If you can't put together a coherent sentence, I'm certain that you can't change the world.

-old, jaded and poor.

u may think that way cus u failed, mayb u have no faith in your potential. if u do it it'll happen, but you prolly wont so ull take everyone down with you to your couch slouch level. or your satisfied with the way things are . . . shit is set up so we fuck eachother up . . . u gotta be more optimistic . . . shiddle change. art frees minds and if u dont think that u dont got one.

i still get the point across, cracker