VeryApe

MrOzArK

how did some people get to keep their names?

i had to change mine..

if you still had access to the email address you had when you started on 12oz then you got to keep it.....

if not then you were S.O.L. and had to pick a new name:p

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

carry your ass back north then..

wee crimmey cheese sandwich

eat'n motherfuckers..

and visual ash'n..do some shit..

lead by example...all this talk

is gett'n me hungrey..i promise

i'm bout to get down..it's a new ERA..

like sick of it all said.. it's a call to arms..

dick trickle,thedarkhorse,fuzzy(and crew),

doug,evilprick,poptart/streakerrock/foodeater/haha,

many more..let's start small..one tag a week..

take a flic and post it..the unite va crew..(UVA)

all i am saying is . . . that this shit is NICE but EVERYONE gotta see that shit . . . Hitting highly visible spots like on the highways is mad easy, like taking candy from a baby, and it pisses off the police a lot. Resistance is 50% of this shit. The temperature is rising and niggas need to get up on the JYST type ishts.

no disprespects to anyone i see nice style and craftsmanship, but the police need to be annoyed.

i was swamp thing i was in the DC forum a lot . . . but i am from the Seven Oh Tree and i just wanna see shit wrecked.

Imma do it too . . .

WILL YOU?!?!?!

truth right there you gotta wreck to get respect. art fags are art fags and graffers are graffers.

i can still feel someone that can put up a dope burner, but part of graffiti is puttin in work, and your not puttin in work when your in a ditch or under a bridge whatever, thats a part of it , for sure, but when you know a spot is hot and your like damn that dude put that ill shit up in that spot makes it ten times hotter.

i don't give a fuck wether you put in work or not just don't expect respect if you dont pay your dues and put that work in

carry your ass back north then..

wee crimmey cheese sandwich

eat'n motherfuckers..

and visual ash'n..do some shit..

lead by example...all this talk

is gett'n me hungrey..i promise

i'm bout to get down..it's a new ERA..

like sick of it all said.. it's a call to arms..

dick trickle,thedarkhorse,fuzzy(and crew),

doug,evilprick,poptart/streakerrock/foodeater/haha,

many more..let's start small..one tag a week..

take a flic and post it..the unite va crew..(UVA)

So 12oz changes layouts and it's a new era, doing one tag a week, now that's getting down!

id rather be a graffer than a player beer buses and trains and train layups getting sprayed up in the moonlight all graffers world wide grab some pens and paint then go outside and vandalize just highlight your name tagger man step on it.

if your backs against the wall turn around and write on it.

resistance? the fuck you talking about? graffitti is a bunch of loser kids that dotn got shit better to do.

I love virginia, well, i like virginia down to about stafford

yes, RESISTANCE cus they do not want us to do dis so it is.

loser kids doing they thing . . . whos more of a loser? US or the bidge nigga that goes on a message board for "losers". You must be mad "cool", either that or 5-0 swine . . . bidge ass.

ENUF with that fucking troll, i never seen the light of day under the bridge you get poison ivy if u paint em walls, look out for the snakes around those creeks and shit . . . fucking redneck

I'm representing up north (_ _ _ is graffiti boot camp.)

If u aint gonna do something nice don't do it at all. Go back to your lab and perfect what u consider to be your "style"

WILD STYLES not CHILD STYLES

be patient . . . learn how to draw . . . then hit the PEOPLE. Not just other writers . . .EVERYONE

on the same massive sale that viacom does. Fuck with society they are asking for it.

Fuck VA the internet yuppies and feds they all cockasians and they have no love for this . . .

War against the commonwealth, and stagnant shitty styles.

FUCK the FRAIL shit

I would rather see a tag on 495, then one of these "burners" with thousands of beltons that you wasted your loots on, and had like 5 hours to paint with in the middle of the forest . . . it may be good art but it's not GRAFFITI it isn't BOMBINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Archived