BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by FRANKY JONES+Jun 14 2005, 08:25 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FRANKY JONES - Jun 14 2005, 08:25 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-soulrevolution@Jun 14 2005, 04:07 AM

[attachmentid=16831]

KEPO ROCK

haha you mean someone is actually stuck with that pathetic spray paint can on their skin forever???h hahahahhah oh man,,,,that sucks bro...

[/b]

you want to know what the haha is . it's that your crew is nothing but a bunch of severna park freight bombers who are too afraid of real graffiti work. fag ass crew. bs aint legendary it's Bull Shit. exactly. fuckin ass green motherfuckers. keep taling shit. kepo smokes all you fools. you have no idea how fucking much i hate you guys. you ruin baltimore graffiti with you posts. it makes bmore look gay.just like you.

ride:ime

Originally posted by robJ+Jun 14 2005, 05:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (robJ - Jun 14 2005, 05:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-angelofdeath@Jun 14 2005, 03:35 PM

yeah whats up with the natty boh trend?

Theres alot of writers running around baltmore sporting a natty bo tattoo these days. :haha: :haha: hobostew.jpg

chow

babypitbull5.jpg

superpuppy

[/b]

yeah i reckon your right. i remember fucking ker's trunk filled for that old kos warehouse party....lol

man thats robj all the way, plastic handled pot on a grill.....

I know I'm just as guilty as the next guy, but all of this shit talking is ruining the thread.

I went and found this on the net because I thought it helped support a point I wanted to make, but my memory sucks a little, and it doesnt quite support it all the way but everyone should be familiar with/reminded of it, so I'm gonna post it anyway;

Espo's Rules Of Graffiti

As published in The Art of Getting Over:

You suck until further notice

It's gonna take a long time before we even acknowledge your existence, even longer before we can bear to look at that foul scribble you call your name. To speed the process of acceptance, you can A) Choose a clever name that defies the norm of simple-minded slang. An example of a good name is "ARGUE" (RIP). It looks good when written, sounds cool when spoken, and conveys a combattive attitude. On the other hand, "ENEMA" (actual name) looks, sounds, and conveys a shitty attitude. BE CHOOSY. B ) Use paint, gain a thorough knowledge of supplies, remember that permission walls, stickers, and dust tags are small parts of a balanced diet, be bold, learn a style of writing for every occassion,and write your name bigger every time you go out.

Jealousy is a diesease for the weak

Your heart is your greatest possession, dont let it get taken from you.

Dont write on houses of worship, people's houses in general, other

writer's names, and tombstones. Writing on memorial walls and cars is beef beyond belief. Furthermore, involving civilians in your beef is grounds for dismissal. These are are the five fingers of your right hand. Get to know them well. Give soul claps, firm handshakes, and throw smooth bolo punches.

Although being a toy seems undesirable, you should enjoy it while you can. At this stage you can bite all you want with no remorse. All your elders will say is, " Awww isn't that cute, kootchie kootchie koo." So steal that dope connection, rob that color scheme. and loot whole letterforms. Dont worry about giving any credit, we'll pat ourselves on the back and brag how we're influencing the next generation. However, style isnt a crutch or a schtick. It is understanding why that connection you bit flows, or why that color scheme bumps. Style is the process to an appealing end. Once you got it down to a science, you can reinvent letterforms to suit yourself. This creative growth will amaze the old and young alike. Pretty soon somebody will steal your secret sauce and the cycle will be renewed. If this happens to you, don't bitch about not getting your due. Graffiti is the language of the ignored. If your style is stolen, someone heard you speaking. You got what you wanted from the beginning, some attention, you big baby.

It must be noted that the vandal squad loves graffiti. Their job requires

them to fiend for graff as much as you do. When you wreck enough walls, they'll want to meet you. Just like the ball huggers outside the graff shop, they'll recite every spot you hit, with the difference being you'll also hear the Miranda Warning. To postpone this, go solo as much as possible. Dont write with anyone that wont fight for you. Don't be paranoid, but be careful. If you avoid writing on pristine properties, you'll stay in misdemeanor territory, and you wont divert the cops' attention from pastry and caffiene consumption (consult local laws to be sure). Remember, if they didn't see you do it, it's almost impossible for them to win a conviction without your own damming testimony. Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP! Giving a cop info on another writer will doom you to a life of ridicule, from cops and kids alike, with no parole.

There's nothing wrong with knowing your the shit as long as you are. But once you reach that conclusion, your one foot over the edge of falling off. Watch your step fathead, there's no shortage of people chanting, "JUMP JUMP JUMP!" There are plenty of writers that have been painting well for the better part of 20 years, and your posing and fronting looks retarded next to them. Get back to work, you "never was" slouch. In conclusion, graffiti is free, impresses the girls, is heroic in our couch potato culture, will provide you with a million stories to tell at parties, and a sure cure for the inner-city blues. If it's not fun, you're doing it wrong or have been doing it too long. So get going, fame awaits the fly among you.

---------

Anyway, the point I wanted to make was that along with these rules, knowing your history is also extremely important in my book. This thread is starting to have way too much personal information posted on it. Kill Until Killed. Please look it up or ask somebody what this means and what you can learn from it if you dont already know. Sorry if this sounds condescending, thats not my intention at all. I just think its important for everybody to know about, since we are all in this game together regardless of how you feel about the next man.

same shit. everyone attacking what and the way i paint. your right your allowed your own opinion.

voice it. who am i too block free speech. fuck this forum. nobody ever discusses anything of importance on here anyway.

hey bo bo bo bo lo lo lo no no we dont talk shit on here do we ... so lets sit back relax and leave dat bad ass tattoo alone. see dat nig on da streets .oooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.peace.........we dont shit talk do we. ohh by da way da ocean makes me want to jerk off while i drive.oooops never mine look like i did dat.already.i hate kepo.

let da force be with you.nig big big big wig wig wig. :king:

im dissing your fagget ass unreadable shit from now on, ride you pussy.. you got like 10 spots total.. how dare you even speak... and otherwise we will be at starscape if you want to fight over it.. your done.. oh wait thats only if i can find your bunk ass walls in bum fuck county who knows where...

keep that sticker game up.. you might get some fells point fame... as for me.. im goin all country... eat the dick..

looks like another person on the vip list for the Big Sweep of 2005

blahblaaahhhblaaaaahhhh

thread is degenerating.

let's save the shit talk for the PM button

it is there so you don't have to make yourself look cool by talking about what you may or may not do to whomever.

take it somewhere else pleeeze.

thanks.

everybody save the shit talking for when you see each other in person, this is for posting flicks. You can hate our crew all you want, we're not going anywhere, so you'll just have to deal with it. Is someone going to have to post that picture of the retarded kid with the little saying about arguing on the internet again? I think it would come in handy right about now. BullShit crew 2005 - we're in your hood like them little motorcycles

Archived