BALTIMORE

robJ

I wasn't even trying to call out any writers in particular in Baltimore. Seems to have struck a nerve with a couple. I just thoght that shit was funny as hell. I don't care whose opinion you do and dont respect. These graff boards are all opinion good or bad. That style is getting done coast to coast. Somebody called it out I posted it and people cried. Whatever.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by angry orphan@Feb 8 2005, 01:21 PM

haha.. siek as much as i like your graff.. i don't care about you opinions on others.. if you talk about toys who you painted that clean with in italy or whatever was WACK somebody poste that niser and shut him up...

What the fuck are you talking bout ????Are you guilty of it ??Then let that shit rest.......What you got in Italy ????................................Tooo much time on the computer.....

Muther fuckers starting shit with Siek for what.....Misunderstanding what he says..?????Learn how the fuck to read !!!

with all those pictures i thought i was in another thread for a second until all this shit talking came back. those daver's and that jame are looking nice. cutting lines works for some styles and doesnt work for others...i think alot of people abuse it.

Originally posted by Arekshun@Feb 8 2005, 05:39 PM

What the fuck are you talking bout ????Are you guilty of it ??Then let that shit rest.......What you got in Italy ????................................Tooo much time on the computer.....

Muther fuckers starting shit with Siek for what.....Misunderstanding what he says..?????Learn how the fuck to read !!!

word. that drawing is hilarious.

in typical KOS fashion we cant take pictures for anything and discard cameras for years at a time, but here are a few fairly recent specimens that managed to get flicked.

gost.jpg

jamebnsf.jpg

kerbnsf.jpg

soerbnsf.jpg

soerend2end.jpg

Originally posted by sieko@Feb 8 2005, 04:36 AM

I found this on another thread. Shit cracked me up. So true. Fuck thes trendy toy writers jumpin' on the bandwagon with no originality.

I don't think MDS got the memo.

It's that toy DAVER we have to worry about, I think that page came from his sketch-book, if you didn't know that was sarcasm....

don't you mean too much time in the yards.. cough cough.. retired.. cough.. chill your britches i wasn't talking shit.. and nooo.. im not guilty of it, but members of my crew are.. and i like the art fag shit with swoops and fag glares in the 3d (don't act like you have'nt done it)... it is a funny sketch.. but calling all writers who do that shit toys.. is not correct and you and i both know this .. mangg..

Originally posted by stillnotcool+Feb 9 2005, 04:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (stillnotcool - Feb 9 2005, 04:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sieko@Feb 9 2005, 01:23 AM

Oh yeah as far as thin lines. I guess you never heard of gold dot caps on Belton.

what's a belton?

[/b]

ok i HOPE that was sarcasm. Didn't mean to cause so much controversy over this funny shit.

green_can.jpg.ba3e2de2c32322cc5eb5b53fd8ea141c.jpg

i dont even understand that sentence where my name got mentioned

that sketch is hilarious, and yes i painted a fr8 once wher ei tried to use as many of those "gay trends" as possible...and the funniest part is the little blurb next to the piece that explained that got cropped out of the flick of whoever benched it, and got posted and lots of new kids loved it not realizing it was facetious.

so be it, some new kids today think that style is dope. aesthetically, style is subjective, you cant tell new kids not to like what they like - younger dudes in my crew like tre its all they know how to do.

the only objective thing i CAN say about it as an older head is that all those new gay styles are EASY, as in you dont have to work very hard to learn them and do them. the classic letterform and can control that came before the gay shortcuts took years to learn and master. so while i can understand the appeal of some of those "gay trends", i dont really respect them as a mastery of anything, in other words, its like silicon breast implants, sure they may look alright, dope even...but we all know she took a shortcut and is faking the funk.

like or not siek and arek and them have been around for a long time. maybe when that gay style has been around for 20 years itll earn the same respect, who knows.

thats my 2 cents

^^ the analogy wasnt perfect

but often on 12oz you have to appeal to imagery that is easy to grasp, like breasts.

the analogy makes the point, but if you wanna be strict about it, breasts dont travel around the country on freight trains either.

Originally posted by cheerleader@Feb 9 2005, 02:46 PM

but often on 12oz you have to appeal to imagery that is easy to grasp, like breasts.

the analogy makes the point, but if you wanna be strict about it, breasts dont travel around the country on freight trains either.

but wouldn't it be great if they did....

Originally posted by cheerleader@Feb 9 2005, 02:46 PM

yeah i was just fucking around

YO- ONCE AGAIN USE (PUREGRAFFITI.COM)!!!!!!!!!!!! There is a (BALTIMORE MURDERLAND) Thread!!!!!!!!!! It's the same as 12ozprophet. But it MAD EASY TO POST FLIKS!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!! How come NO BMORE WRITERS use it?????? Help put this city ON THE MAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tons of writers see this site. WORD UP!!!!!!!!!!****** come on B

Archived