BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fearles Vampire Killers

(NYHC super group featuring-John Joseph (Cro-Mags)

with members of Sick Of It All and Bad Brains)

Slumlords (CD Release show!)

I have to agree, this should be a dope show, cro mags bad brains and sick of it all, whos bringing the mosh with me?

mhmm agreed.... it's going to be overly produced with intentions of scoring big with the younger generation, although its mature and deals with a lot of killing of security guards etc, it's definetly going to capture that hip hop rediculoid graff culture that marc ecko believes he is a part of.

this will be the tony hawk of graff. kudoes for seen and the others to buy in to it... wouldn't you want to be featured in a graff video game?... probably not but either way if someone offered you a million dollars you'd take it.

anyway.. fuck it.. i'll buy it and smoke pounds and have a great time when its raining..

ps... graff is already a fucking tool of mass marketing, clothing etc.... buy it or not nothing is more hip-hop-anti-government than the actual application of paint to a surface that doesn't belong to you...

oh... and everyone remembers baltimores great attempt to take down ORICL?... well i still see that shit up everywhere... BUMP!!!!

KSW.

yeah yeah...Fuck a snitch...I heard ABIS is a snitch....fuck that...Video games rock and that eagle holding the dough is slick....

Bump for smoking pounds in the rain...

If youve ever done a legal for someone or made some shit like that then you really cant complain how someone else is doing the same sort of thing but on a much larger scale...

bump for the rza givin me and dusk fried chicken after the show.

bump for jlos ass i would do some dirty shit to that whore.

that cave and kaos is nice, someone needs to post some pieces not oranges and shit.

bump for bloody valentines day

"For a city that is so filled with the history of crime, there has been little preservation of the landmarks that were once so important to the legend of the mob in Chicago. Gone are the landmarks like the Lexington Hotel, where Al Capone kept the fifth floor suite and used the place as his headquarters. But most tragic, at least to crime buffs, was the destruction of the warehouse that was located at 2122 North Clark Street. It was here, on Valentine's Day 1929, that the most spectacular mob hit in gangland history took place..... the St. Valentine's Day Massacre."

Archived