BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ALTEREGO@Feb 7 2006, 05:53 PM

I think the only battle that needs to go down is between all of us and the baltimore city buff squad.

true that shit if everyone will shut up paint more,and........also people should only paint were they belong..........and stop beefing over shit, it be good

how is this battle gonna happen? ill tell you

soaker is gonna host it and its gonna be an MC battle about graffiti. then followed up by a pie eating contest. the winner gets a free sharpie.

done.

oops forgot to bump the homeboys GIER and DAHM.

Attention gear coppers(not window shoppers), you wanna get your style up? Pick up dat new issue of Urbanite and find out whats hot dis season in b-town. Below is a sample from the spread.....An art fag and a Hustler

HEIST bomb and handstyle sold separately

urb.jpg

aiyo Dead Finga Wit Da Diamond Ring, wheres them flix of those kids with the scary masks on, you know...

Yeah Ok...MEAR kills shit...take your artistic bullshit ass comments over to the art school...

"like oh my god that looks like the first graf ever...like I hopes its old school cause its not pretty nuff for my pansy ass..."

If you dont know what era those pics are form then youre not form BMORE and need to shut the fuck up....K

Archived