BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by the balance@Feb 21 2006, 12:12 PM

so whens the mules crack

gonna get some more mutha

ufkin montana,,,,im startin

to get real itchy,,with cold sweats,,,

if people keep stealin it,,,

then put it behind the counter,

in the back

or somethin mang!!,,,,

its hurtin in the home of the

terrapins.

there's been problems with the shipment from Spain, it will arrive on the west coast Mar.17 and will be here by the end of the march at the mules crack.......

Originally posted by angelofdeath+Feb 24 2006, 06:56 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (angelofdeath - Feb 24 2006, 06:56 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-aaahhhhh...@Feb 22 2006, 08:08 PM

Ker

Ugly

Bilk... whats the deal with streakin up my roller?

stop painting at thier spots and they might stop streaking up your rollers.

[/b]

their spots? it was a blank wall except for a few streaks, I didn't think going over them would be a big deal. I thoughts thats how the "rules" go right?

enity, relax man. it wasnt a diss. i was drunk and wanted to draw someshit. its a roll letter with the soul intention of the marcs seeing it correct? well the marcs can still see it, the drawings in the letters arent even noticable from the train. its not like i did fill ins through the center or some shit. yeah and your correct about "rules". give it a rest, its graffiti. which the internet destroyed! so to reinterate it wasnt anywhere close to a dis.

ker.

Archived