BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea everybody keep bumping the same people.. thats soooo cool...

you guys wanna know whats lame... all of you.. how bout that... and come on soaker a little respect for the deceased... alot of people from baltimore knew that dude personally... not dick riding in magazines... cus the only dick riders are the ones who keep bumping their homies 2345123452 times....

This is how I see it. No one comes on here and is like "dat BS is wack yo!" or saying shit like yall is weak or suck. Your shit is tight and its all good. But there seems to be some sort of hatred of other writers in BMORE not associated with yall. You see a BS train and theres a gang of people giving props, including myself. So who gives a fuck if someone big ups a KSW wall. I see nothing but quality and nice shit on here...picking fights is getting old hommie...

AOC AOC AOC AOC AOC ALTER ALTER ALTER ALTER ALTER KSW KSW KSW KSW KSW WHO WHO WHO WHO WHO WHO WHO WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck this shit i'm bumpin myself! self promo on this shit

big up to merder miami b-more connection

- dope freights comin from the bs crew.

soaker i wasn't talking about you... and there is no annomosity from myself about any of the kids getting props, i aint tryin to steal thier shine, but when the last five posts all say the same thing, there is no need to keep saying it..... and axl rose heist is my home boy you don't know shit... this is pointless.....