Fuck lookin' cute

abstracted

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by chins@Oct 20 2004, 02:25 PM

That DFL shit got capped fuckin toy ass bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hatred:

you might want to take another look before you start saying things like that. looks to me like gafl and smugl got capped and there was a jekls dfl or whatever on the next panel. correct me if I'm wrong...

Originally posted by BlackCapAmerica+Oct 20 2004, 10:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BlackCapAmerica - Oct 20 2004, 10:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-onesecondple@Oct 20 2004, 08:13 PM

damn, that ears is hottness

cause he's your crewmate

[/b]

what the hell is wrong with you fag? you understand that i dont write suck , suck one, or any kind of suck, you are amazingly retarded for continually posting shit that insinuates that i do write suck one, i have fully let people who dont know (which is about you and only you) know that i dont write suck. Yet, you insist on registering for the sole purpose of quoting me and sayin that i write suck one. Amazing, the copyright sign would let you know that i am puttin up a sayin, not my name. You would think that if i did write suck one, like i said before, i wouldnt put it in my profile. the facts dont point towards myself being someone who writes suck one, suck two, suck 38975. Yet you keep making yourself look like a retard. I bet the real suck one, would look at my sig and go "you are retarded, its obvious that he isnt sayin he writes what i write" look at my damn threads, its obvious that i dont write suck, obvious you retard. Quick wasting time and space posting shit that says "who's posing" because im not posing. You ruin threads and shit that way

SUCK ONE (as in put a penis in your mouth and suck)

OneSecondPle

Archived