MELBOURNE GRAFFITI

MG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my fucking god all you hard cunts you train yard hooligans talking about . the sens and harsh and sigs set , " if your active the buff doesnt mean a thing " you cunts especially westernsububrs you know nothing about the scene or train painting panels havnt ran regulary since the late 90's yes stuff does run sumtimes obviousy painting train at backjumps and termo's they run , but rarely do trains painted in yards run , dumb cunt it doesnt matter how active u are

• Like 1

riiiiiight, are you serious?

u realise u did just post that?

u make yaself look like a 14 year old faggit hey.

maybe take some of your own advice adlay

m4yb3, @dl@y, i woz just liek, reiterating, like wot the piece up da t0p, liek, said, c0z like i thought it woz h3aps d0p3 braaaaah.

the fuck out of my face retard

**Official Petition For Swindle to be brutally tortured and left to die**

sign here..

like i care what some nobody thinks about me. i'm not worried about comments from people on the internet, especially people i don't know. you and anyone else are welcome to hate if thats what you want from the internet but try not to fuck up the thread

i dont give a fuck really, its a free forum he can say what he wants. but to say stop posting start paintn when hes got like 900000000 posts in 2 years is a fukin joke.

hes just making himself look stupid

to clarify i wasn't saying it to the thread i was saying it the way people say bump or re write little quotations next to pieces. but having a big post count doesn't mean you don't paint so don't stress man. some of your favourite writers favourite writers post on 12oz ;)

chump.bmp

tumblr_l2jnqerqyF1qbtdkx.jpg

tumblr_l2hwlgZpv51qbtdkx.jpg

stole'd

like i care what some nobody thinks about me. i'm not worried about comments from people on the internet, especially people i don't know. you and anyone else are welcome to hate if thats what you want from the internet but try not to fuck up the thread

like a month ago u were some little bitch apologising to the rest of the forum for making retarded comments, now ure a "somebody" ???

HAHAHAHAHA

..and trying not to fuck up the thread??? just another example of ur petty retardismz...

anyways no more from me

• Like 1