MELBOURNE GRAFFITI

MG

to clarify i wasn't saying it to the thread i was saying it the way people say bump or re write little quotations next to pieces. but having a big post count doesn't mean you don't paint so don't stress man. some of your favourite writers favourite writers post on 12oz ;)

um yes a big post count means your a gronk with nothing better to do, and if you have anything at all to do with the scene, im guessing you would be a flick bitch that gets sent out by heads, thus making you feel involved. cant see much else, from the knowledge you been droppin. ha. i know i should let it go but fuck, and my favourite writers favourite writers? get off all these writers dicks u faggot n make a name for yaself, thats graff, not knowing whos who. altho i spose i post here. if i show you my album would you suck my cock?

it says im about to be banned for some reason so i dont expect to get on again peace.

sorry everyone. flicks for your troubles....

SDC10048.jpg

SDC10049.jpg

SDC10162.jpg

SDC10310.jpg

SDC10027.jpg

SDC10038.jpg

SDC10040.jpg

SDC10039.jpg

SDC10042.jpg

SDC10044.jpg

SDC10045.jpg

SDC10046.jpg

SDC10047.jpg

random from all over

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um yes a big post count means your a gronk with nothing better to do, and if you have anything at all to do with the scene, im guessing you would be a flick bitch that gets sent out by heads, thus making you feel involved. cant see much else, from the knowledge you been droppin. ha. i know i should let it go but fuck, and my favourite writers favourite writers? get off all these writers dicks u faggot n make a name for yaself, thats graff, not knowing whos who. altho i spose i post here. if i show you my album would you suck my cock?

it says im about to be banned for some reason so i dont expect to get on again peace.

sorry everyone. flicks for your troubles....

SDC10048.jpg

SDC10049.jpg

SDC10162.jpg

SDC10310.jpg

SDC10027.jpg

SDC10038.jpg

SDC10040.jpg

SDC10039.jpg

SDC10042.jpg

SDC10044.jpg

SDC10045.jpg

SDC10046.jpg

SDC10047.jpg

random from all over

learn how 2 use a camera u cant take photos for shit.

hey if anyone knows joister,mgit tps pm me please ive been trying to get back in contact with the cunt,ive lost his number and im in fucking queensland,someone that knows him legitimately message me and i will give you my number to give to him.

much appreciated lads

WCK crew? what the fuck is that shit

turn the W upside down gronks....

who gives a fuck about that.. not many people are gonna mistake a W and M for each other

the amount of crews/writers there are these days its pretty much impossible to have a crew/word thats not close to another,

think about MSA and KSA , or AC EC KC MC...

you didn't put EC in the same class as AC and MC did you ...... nevermind

and then you go and put AC and MC in the same category

fuck you're retarded dude. seriously man get a fuckin life hey youre shitting up the forum with your un-informed comments. dont worry im prepared for you to go on the defensive and whinge about how you dont care and youre free to do what you want but when you go around making ridiculous comment after ridiculous comment .. well lets just say it must be embarrassing to be you

• Like 1

man, i'm not shitting up the forum. if everyone just stopped talking and posting pictures and opinions i wouldn't post mine.

i know you think one crew is better than the other. i know which ones and why. i agree with you, i was just making a point.