FUCK HARDCORE DANCING SHIT

CRAMPS

Originally posted by <KEY3>@Oct 14 2004, 06:04 PM

*no.. I really dance 'cause it's fun fun fun, but getting laid because I'm slick is a perk.

Undertones much?? You just put dancing before getting some lovin??

I can hang in the mosh pit regardless of who's throwing blows. People like that catch mean beatdowns for getting retarded..Best pit I was in lately was at a Flogging Molly show..Social D and Tiger army are coming here soon..That should be an awesome show........

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega@Oct 16 2004, 02:22 PM

I was looking around the jinxed site, clever shirts. I always pass the store but have never gone in.

And All Else Failed are totally xsweetx

EDIT:

Gliko - you need to get rid of that obnoxious picture in your signature and just write, "Freddy Madball and I stab people, NYC BITCHES"

haha stabbing? no no. Pistol whipping.

I think we all remember that night.

Originally posted by Glik0+Oct 16 2004, 06:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Glik0 - Oct 16 2004, 06:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega@Oct 16 2004, 02:22 PM

I was looking around the jinxed site, clever shirts. I always pass the store but have never gone in.

And All Else Failed are totally xsweetx

EDIT:

Gliko - you need to get rid of that obnoxious picture in your signature and just write, "Freddy Madball and I stab people, NYC BITCHES"

haha stabbing? no no. Pistol whipping.

I think we all remember that night.

[/b]

And why isn't your signature, "Freddy Madball and I Pistol Whip people, NYC BITCHES" ? huh? I'm looking for a valid excuse here.

Archived