New Necro

GucciCondom

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

singled out? well, it is a thread about his album.

doesn't mean the constant churning out of bling rap and mindless gangsta shit isn't as boring as fuck either. about 95% of hip hop coming out these days is worthless. necro is among the 5% that doesn't completely suck, but at the same time unless you're a huge fan it can get tiresome with time.

just my $0.02. take it with a grain of salt

the fuck? im just havin a discussion with ya homey. :rolleyes:

i give this album a 4.9 out of 10

this album is o.k,just ok,and im a necro fan.25 tracks on it and i only felt a couple of them.Theres a few metal type tracks that im not feeling.just not my thing.this wasnt an album that i was able to sit through in one listening unlike some of his other cd's.

only tracks i was feeling...

prefix skit

evil shit

Death rap(feat. sabac)Sabac kills this track.Best Track on the album.

food for thought

senseless violence

so basically this album doesnt come close to i need drugs or gory days or brutality pt1 but still delivers those insane death raps that only some will feel.

Originally posted by why write?

i need drugs video scares the shit outta me...but imma download a few songs off this album later on

yeah dog howie and mordachi up in that shit kickin heroin and shit Necros got the ill gold chain on. I heard Their pops was an Israel stormtrooper. like one of them cats that ran dudes down that caused problems for the government.

" All throughout the seasonal the epidemy of hiphop lock mic cord track rap overlords/ When from out of the Heavens street legends with battle tactics rhythems that speak Q- U in the study art of 1200 turner technique/ ceremonial master killer apply the fat cap for the filler still& yet you have no defense against my 6 step/ only thing that seperates me from the mic is space & time and it will be a matter of minutes before orbit and graceful mind search the place to find Q-UNIQUE layup 1st in line words written that radiate hence the verse sublime/ I used to listen to Ice Cube curse the rhyme, Now I shine like the sunrise in the summertime I am like Nevermind 1 of a kind "

" I let the automatic spit to show you I aint having it Use to icepick the stabs are always adequate/ You never saw the stroke the blade that tore ya throat and left you leaking liquid like a bitch whos water broke/ Put a pillow on ya face & drown out your screams count the widows I have made kid its around in the teens/ I got an ounce of the haze a 4 pound & a blade anxious to kill you like a convict counting his days/ against the four fifth Ya vest got no clout put a hole in you so big your intestines fall out/ public enemy 1 I am always ready to dump & if you ask me for a bullet I got plenty to dub/ I hold a 16 shooter & it busts like a tank I chill with psychos that can turn a toothbrush to a shank The grimy type that are broke but still light up the smoke whos idea of a fair one is a knife in ya throat See we can kill you with raps or we can kill you with gats I have a baby nine taurus painted silver and black/ son it will fill you with caps just as a dentist does teeth It is as simple as that/ We will leave you dead in the street " -HYDE

" I am 1 of Brooklyns best sickos I am not egotistical to state the fact hollow tip bullets keep the biscuit full My rep speaks for itself it is alive it says fuck with me & I will have to murder you to survive/ There aint many like me Not too many like me too many want to be like me its not likely/ You are packing a sword & a bat Me I am running across ya chessboard with a gat aint dead ya queened/ I dont got to play this game clean I will play it like I mean business & utilize my brain to scheme/ rapping producing directing pimping evil thinking clappin gruesome disection/ I started rhyming in 88, 8th grade New York state The only emotion I displayed was hate for pigs with gats & kids that rat Fuck a snitch you cant play me for an animal like that" -NecroDamus

• 2 weeks later...

Archived