extreme peeing>>>>

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mr.yuck

This one time I seriously got super wasted. When i woke up at this party I kinda limped my way to the bathroom and there was this drunk bitch passed out on the toilet. So being the gentleman that i am i aimed around her head but still got a lot in her hair.

coincidentally enough, this happened ot me as well, but it was my friends sister

Originally posted by ARCEL

everyone knows you can pee in a bottle then toss it while you're in a car, yes?

ARCEL its kinda hard when you're a girl to do this. i am assuming that this comment was directed at my story....

Originally posted by Pfffffffffft

thats a lot of pressure ..his blatter must be powerful.

spelling police!!! bladder

once when i was like 10 or so, i was with my mom and brother driving to south carolia. somwhere in the middle of nowhere i had to piss real bad, and there were no rest stops. so my mom had me pee in my little brother's empty milk bottle. of course it overflowed all over me and the car. i remember thinking it looked like apple juice in the milk bottle and i wanted to drink it.

a few years ago i lived in this apt and our bathroom was broken and we were getting evicted so we decided to piss the freezer, so we knocked over the fridge on its back and we all pissed in the freezer for about 2 weeks.

some drunk person turned the stove into a shitter a few days befor ewe moved out.

Archived