WAT U PPL THINK???

insane30

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea i get you...i owuldve taken da whole thing more seriously but it was for sum chik dat when she found out i graffed, she lyk thought it was so damn cool and she begged me for a week to do sumthing for her so i was lyk fine and i did it...then we went to the movies, i showed her and u can make the rest up urself

Originally posted by insane30

yea i get you...i owuldve taken da whole thing more seriously but it was for sum chik dat when she found out i graffed, she lyk thought it was so damn cool and she begged me for a week to do sumthing for her so i was lyk fine and i did it...then we went to the movies, i showed her and u can make the rest up urself

:cool:

hahahahahahahahha lmfao, rofl, lol

ok well that was some funny shyt..and the reaon i write so many different things is to be god at all letters, not just my tag. and also, ive changed my tag so many times i dnt remeber all of them nemore...i keep finding out they r taken or they bbelong to sum king in NY or cali so i gota repect and drop it...its annoying but w.e...ill find one to stik wit one day

hey i got one stupid questions for u ppl on here...how do u start doing throwups lyk regualr throwups u actually throw up in seconds...ive never even tried to do them and they look hard lyk to control ur hand and make al da letters uniform looks difficult so can sum1 give me some advice..thanx...peace

yea iknow, almost everytnig u see on my thread has been my name at one time or another and i have had alot more btu i cant rememer them or they were to long ago, every damn name is taken here in florida but w.e i dnt care changin nemore, im used to it.

yo where u live, lyk wat city??

Archived