CHICAGO'S MOST WANTED

THE FLASKE

Guest Sir Doodles
Originally posted by revisecmw@Nov 23 2005, 10:47 AM

welcome zeb.

Oh snap...hopefully you guys don't beat him into a potato face!

We create a mental atmosphere.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Sir Doodles+Nov 23 2005, 06:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir Doodles - Nov 23 2005, 06:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-revisecmw@Nov 23 2005, 10:47 AM

welcome zeb.

Oh snap...hopefully you guys don't beat him into a potato face!

naaa...ZEBS CMW.....this kids motivated......

We create a mental atmosphere.

[/b]

ERIE, KRUDE, HOUSE, FILE 1 and 2, SMIRK, 2EL, HYPE, FLASK, NYKE, FGN, REKO, TOPIC, JOKE, BAFEL, HOPE, REVISE, INDIE, ARK, ADGE, AWOL, ZEB, 1987 -

whats up Erie? you dont happen to have n e old HYPE CMW flicks do you? he done told me sum stories about yall hittin the lines back in the day...bombin stations n shit...was just curious!

props to that Zeb fill up on those tracks...i seen that the other day during the snow storm when paintin up there...

we rocked ravenswood stations one night after a meeting about 8 of us killen em mob style

from damen to southport the next day it was in the papers ...front page... there was also a blue 32 tag and a due tag in the pic i think....

HYPE was up big time by the time he was 13 "he" were his intials

Originally posted by erie1cmw@Dec 10 2005, 01:52 PM

we rocked ravenswood stations one night after a meeting about 8 of us killen em mob style

from damen to southport the next day it was in the papers ...front page... there was also a blue 32 tag and a due tag in the pic i think....

HYPE was up big time by the time he was 13 "he" were his intials

yea, word up...he told me about that paper shit...i wanted to see sum pics...sounds like good times...u remember me rite? dude wit the depte rip tat...peace CMW

Originally posted by Slugger+Dec 10 2005, 07:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Slugger - Dec 10 2005, 07:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-erie1cmw@Dec 10 2005, 01:52 PM

we rocked ravenswood stations one night  after a meeting about 8 of us killen em mob style

from damen to southport    the next day it was in the papers ...front page...  there was also a blue 32 tag and a due tag in the pic i think....

HYPE was up big time by the time he was 13    "he"  were his intials

yea, word up...he told me about that paper shit...i wanted to see sum pics...sounds like good times...u remember me rite? dude wit the depte rip tat...peace CMW

[/b]

aight... monday night well be tattin at my crib ...common through...

Originally posted by erie1cmw+Dec 10 2005, 02:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (erie1cmw - Dec 10 2005, 02:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Slugger@Dec 10 2005, 07:41 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-erie1cmw@Dec 10 2005, 01:52 PM

we rocked ravenswood stations one night  after a meeting about 8 of us killen em mob style

from damen to southport    the next day it was in the papers ...front page...   there was also a blue 32 tag and a due tag in the pic i think....

HYPE was up big time by the time he was 13    "he"  were his intials

aight... monday night well be tattin at my crib ...common through...

[/b]

koool man...i'll come thru smoke sum blunts...i still feel i owe u for that TAT man...it came out real dope, u still aint seen it healed...i still mite want those praying hands tooo...but yea, i'll get at u man, dont wanna keep takin up space in ur thread...thanks Erie...

again, Peace CMW

Slugs

BTL

DEPTETERNAL(5 months on this day my brotha, RIP)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived