Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

PIECING in BOSTON

Guest hipnos

aawwwwww now jet, that's not nice.. do talk to your mother like that? hmmm, maybe i'll just call her and find out myself...

Who the Fuck is Jet???

hey, my ass just came back to this shitty boston sceene, and I was wondering, who the hell is this Jet cat? I really don't check out spots any more, but I don't see his stuff where I'm at... So, who the hell is he???

besides the 4 pike bombs he has the only jet i know is the kid talking a bunch of garbage. but i dont know him.

i think hes part of the 'frametown' scene. ive never been there so i dont know what his deal is but in boston hes never been much of a force.

he didnt 'just' step in...

Guest stilborn

well the article was mad gay but as far as dopest piece doctors goes im gunna give it to flush,his pieces look mad raw and they got a dope feeling to them.also looks like they r executed qwickly.im not from boston at all tho.forowewunville ya herd:stretch: :scramble: :loopy: :spent: :D :crazy:

Guest spectr

Boston used to have so many fresh pieces, the incinerators used to have hot shit, area had this rooftop that he had rocked some hot shit on, cayper did sick work, i mean you had relm, teaze, dement, alert, perl, spone, exakto, case, melt ftk ftk was a fucking dope crew, monoe, codak, drak and avid, gender, i aint even gonna keep naming heads on the list of sick piecers,

oh yeah as far as 138 goes they had a few piecers other then histo and taint, riot, craze, snag, all did some work but that was years ago and i cant think of any pieces they still have running.

yeah boston has really fallen off in the past few years..

First off I would have to say that FLUSH rocks the boston scene like no other. Second I would say that Arson and Aves kick the shit.

Finally I would like to say that I have seen a Jet up in Worcester Ma. and it sucked so much ass that I had to whip it out and piss on it. Hipnos kicks his ass. Histo rules.

I think that 138 had a kid named Kid Serious who was up a bit, but possibly changed his name, I haven't seen him up at all...

Guest Canadiano

i remember when i was a kid, I went to Boston, and I saw a really nice piece (i think) in the middle of a wall. I mean it was wayy up there, with nothing to climb up on, unless dude somehow got on top of a huge freight, 'cuz I think there may have been freights running alongside the building, and subsequently, underneath the road we were on. It was going right into the city, this road was. Forgive me for the vague descriptions, but i was quite young back then.

Guest TRUCK JEWELZ

no plolitics,,just facts

relm,sp.one,aves,melo,wombat,ryze,alert,teaz,.........

Re: I have a question....

Originally posted by whatajerk

I would like to know if I held a Boston Writers Bench and everyone showed up...would the same people here talk the same bullshit that they do online? Or would everyone be cool with each other?

Just a thought!

Yes, get the ball rolling on this.

Guest spectr

i really dont think most people would talk shit. but if you did have one you can bet benoit and nancy would be up on it... where would you have one i know there used to be places where shitloads of writers hung out all the time but i am almost sure those dyas are done with.. well i just think it would be a bad idea i personally dont want to meet nancy unless she is wearing high heels and handcuffs..

Originally posted by 12345

most of us know that boston has great hands, and we are also known for no negative styles in our pieces, but who does it best, i mean piecing. one name that comes to mind is target.

who do yas think?

It's had to respond to a question like that without sounding like you're kissing ass but I'll try.

I would have to say VAULT is the all around best piecer in Boston,but

AVES could probably burn any current writer in Boston,as far as productions go.The kid always seems to outshine anyone else that's on the wall with him.

Guest spectr

personally i think kid serious has the best hands and pieces in boston

Guest TRUCK JEWELZ

Controversial

MELT ftk or MELO RTS BLT

who takes the cake!!!!

Guest DELIK 1 RIP

Re: Controversial

Originally posted by TRUCK JEWELZ

MELT ftk or MELO RTS BLT

who takes the cake!!!!

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest spectr

Re: Controversial

Originally posted by TRUCK JEWELZ

MELT ftk or MELO RTS BLT

who takes the cake!!!!

i dont like cake very much it just doesnt taste good it took me three weeks to eat a entire slice of my birthday cake ...

piecing in Boston, it's all where you go to. Wombat, Syte, Craze, Taint, Histoe, Bares, Alone, Cayper, Opiate to name a few, but who rocks the ill locations. Every spot has it's king, then cums the buff. fuck the buff.

Guest NEO DOOM

DEME

Anyone remember the ALA joint at the handball court in 94', with the Deme piece w/ the characters sitting on top of it...Ummm, yeah DEMENT!!!!!!! Hands down the best in Boston.:king:

Guest spectr

what about the area and case shit on the dck roofs those kids did some nasty pieces i remenber this one area one with the guy holding the fork and knife.

Sorry to keep this going

Jet is hardly up in boston, talks a lot of shit disses Vault, fuck em. On another note boston has had a lot of great piecers. Sender, Marka (wish he did more illegals), Cayper has a very unique style and hit crazy spots. Ryze had some crazy simple styles, I understand Target has been very influential in Boston piecing and I've heard he rocked his stuff freestyle. I also like Vault's style, there are really too many great piecers to come out of boston to list. I love this town

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now