T.H.U.G 2 screenshots

El Producto

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

Exploitation of "COOL URBAN CULTURE" by a bunch of jackasses who don't know shit about shit.

i know what you mean and i agree with you...but all the tony hawks games have been good (number 4 was pretty shit)...but if its a good game, why not buy it??

Exploitation of "COOL URBAN CULTURE" by a bunch of jackasses who don't know shit about shit.

Hi, my name's Emily. I started skateboarding after finishing Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3. After school, I went to a local skate park with some friends. I went down a vert ramp and crushed my left testicle. My dad called me a faggot.

• 2 months later...
Guest diggity

got this shit yesterday. fucking great game. thought the way it looked would bother me but not at all. really great game play. anyone else got it?

the graffiti in it could be way better, right now its pretty limited in what you can do. I think it would be a great improvement if you could send in a graphic and then use that, like you can do with your face. it will let you put Amaze and some others up if you want, which is bullshit but i guess its better than nothing. Atleast it will let you type out your own name and theres a few dirrerent handstyle fonts for it. regaurdless its pretty fucking great game.

got this on the weekend and i'm lovin it. the format is great, the fact that you can play as 4 different people in each level is cool. having story mode and classic will only add to the game life. the levels are rad, all the interaction is great. the cut scenes are funny...fuck, i could go on for ages. the game rules your face off. buy it

Guest diggity

theres a ton of more levels in classic mode so dont sleep on it. my only beef with it is it keeps crashing during saves and then i have to start over from the begining, anyone else have this problem? im on a PS2.

and yes, online 12oz game is in the very near future.

maybe tonight.

Archived