The Real San Francisco Beef....

40oZ_fiEnd

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

since no one is responding to my earlier post withany eyewitness accounts of what happened at that sf masher show. i will tell the story that i heard.

i guess a bunch of kytdtc guys[like 5 or 6] went to that book release party of sf mashers and and ran into smoke and buck 50 up the street. so chris and diar started fucken up smoke. he got thrown to the ground and all those fools started kicking him and fucked him up. buck 50 stood and watched. then chris punched buck50 in the head and he didnt do shit then diar punched buck50 acouple times in the head. then buck50 ran in the pizza parlor and left his homie smoke outside. those dtc guys went back to the sf masher show.like 15 min later buck50 and smoke go to that show. diar went up to buck50 and clocked in the head and some girls grabbed diar trying to stop him and buck50 took off to the other side of the building and didnt do shit. then kefr yells out ftl then chris went up and started fucken up kefr . i guess another one of the dtc guys was fucken up kefer to. diar threw a bottle at buck50 and hit him in the head with it. i guess other shit was going on between smoke and some dtc head and smoke ran in the street from him and almost got hit by a car trying to run from him. then those dtc guys bounced.supposivly buck and kefr bragged that they came back with guns.they are dumb for bragging about it if they really had some. i guess some one even caught the beat downs on video tape.

i know this story is pretty one sided thats why i wanted to hear an eyewitness account. but since no one came out with one i had to go with what i heard. if there is an eye witness out there post up what you saw. or the person with the video camera post some flicks out of the video

In the name of Jesus Christ, I bind, rebuke and bring to no effect, all division, discord, disunity, strife, anger, wrath, murder, criticism, condemnation, pride, envy, jealousy, gossip, slander, evil speaking, complaining, lying, false teaching, false gifts, false manifestations, lying signs and wonders, poverty, fear of lack, fear spirits, murmuring spirits, hindering spirits, retaliatory spirits, deceiving spirits, religious spirits, occult spirits, witchcraft spirits (including Jezebel, Delilah and Apollyon) and spirits of antichrist.

Ahhmen playa! Holla at yo kickstand son!

Originally posted by 40ozbreath

since no one is responding to my earlier post withany eyewitness accounts of what happened at that sf masher show. i will tell the story that i heard.

i guess a bunch of kytdtc guys[like 5 or 6] went to that book release party of sf mashers and and ran into smoke and buck 50 up the street. so chris and diar started fucken up smoke. he got thrown to the ground and all those fools started kicking him and fucked him up. buck 50 stood and watched. then chris punched buck50 in the head and he didnt do shit then diar punched buck50 acouple times in the head. then buck50 ran in the pizza parlor and left his homie smoke outside. those dtc guys went back to the sf masher show.like 15 min later buck50 and smoke go to that show. diar went up to buck50 and clocked in the head and some girls grabbed diar trying to stop him and buck50 took off to the other side of the building and didnt do shit. then kefr yells out ftl then chris went up and started fucken up kefr . i guess another one of the dtc guys was fucken up kefer to. diar threw a bottle at buck50 and hit him in the head with it. i guess other shit was going on between smoke and some dtc head and smoke ran in the street from him and almost got hit by a car trying to run from him. then those dtc guys bounced.supposivly buck and kefr bragged that they came back with guns.they are dumb for bragging about it if they really had some. i guess some one even caught the beat downs on video tape.

i know this story is pretty one sided thats why i wanted to hear an eyewitness account. but since no one came out with one i had to go with what i heard. if there is an eye witness out there post up what you saw. or the person with the video camera post some flicks out of the video

comedy.. Rumor has it buck 50 left the state the vey next day. :lol:

Originally posted by JasonWhit

its great how rather then just tuning into VH1 i can go to 12oz and hear all these great rumors and "stories". actually scratch that, VH1 is better, at least i gives a fuck about what britney spears drinks or fucks, and its funnier too. ... this shit just makes me uneasy ... god.

http://homer.hcrhs.k12.nj.us/esoup/esvol10/essays/gossip.jpg'>

WORD!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :nope:

Originally posted by geo metro

comedy.. Rumor has it buck 50 left the state the vey next day. :lol:

do you know him personally? do you two kick it? well you could always start a rumor that you two are close personal homies, you could even include some others such as smoke and kefr. that could be cool:cool:

Originally posted by tall can

do you know him personally? do you two kick it? well you could always start a rumor that you two are close personal homies, you could even include some others such as smoke and kefr. that could be cool:cool:

No, No, I could. and no it wouldnt but the rumor is now confirmed so i guess its now a fact.

Archived