Burners and Style!

STYLEISKING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i SEEN PAPEROWRK OF THIS GUY SNITCH HISTORY. NO LOVE

what paperwork u seen??? ol ass newspaper that said he got arrested ;circulated by the King of Alll HAters!?! U shld prolly check ur facts b4 u speak on somn...niggaz shoutn Snitch all the time...thrown that word around lightly....Ignorant cattle get NO LOVE, they just get slaugtered;

what paperwork u seen??? ol ass newspaper that said he got arrested ;circulated by the King of Alll HAters!?! U shld prolly check ur facts b4 u speak on somn...niggaz shoutn Snitch all the time...thrown that word around lightly....Ignorant cattle get NO LOVE, they just get slaugtered;

aint none by bidness but everyone knows this is truth, nix i dunno what cave you been livin in but i cant stand when people get cald snitch by rumoro and then when somethin like this is out there people like u wanna brush it under the carpet as gossip. fuck that shit

SNOW_GRAFFITI_SNITCH.jpg

is it possible to snitch on a cop or a snitch???if so, is one a 'real' snitch?? Anyone w a friend in the mayor's office and the newspaper can get anything they want printed, even if it isnt true,,,I believe EVERYTHING I read in the newspaper, even without knowing the true story!

BTW ...the earth is flat, the sky is falling, the check is in the mail and I wont ....well, u know the rest, since u seem to 'know' everything....

You obviously too close to the source to kno what the fuck is black and white who cares . a signed affidavid is all i need to know .

you cosigning a certified snitch and

wait for it

wait fo it

wait for it

you are visibly upset :)

first of all what writer believes shit printed in the paper by the powers that be??!?!

the streets know the deal .. jersey mitch - vs - Qm8

come on this is a no brainer..

Snow is a real ass cat ... trains freights highways..constantly pushin the envelope

with art and graf .. who the fuck is mitch? come on now .. that article is wack

and seems a bit confused and biased how its written ..it seems like an

obvious attempt to slander some real ass dudes..

I dont give a shit about sno or mitch but i cant stand niggaz callin people snitches when they only tell stories in their boys favor

whether someones a cop or not, you avoiding what snow did with his 2 other boys if you trying to be real ask yourself if that really happened and if you know the truth and dont tell it youre a fraud too

who got snitched on makes no differense in the truth

fuck mitch too if hes a cop who cares

Until i see someone with my own 2 eyes in a COURTROOM .. not a fuckin police station , or back of a car , or internet thread, identifying me or testifying against me ..then

i aint backin up any snitch talk ..shit every "famous" writer has been called a snitch !

on the strength of that, there should be thousands of mfers doing long ass bids

for graffiti, and it aint happening... dont believe rumors and newspapers and NEVER BELIEVE COPS!!!

Until i see someone with my own 2 eyes in a COURTROOM .. not a fuckin police station , or back of a car , or internet thread, identifying me or testifying against me ..then

i aint backin up any snitch talk ..shit every "famous" writer has been called a snitch !

on the strength of that, there should be thousands of mfers doing long ass bids

for graffiti, and it aint happening... dont believe rumors and newspapers and NEVER BELIEVE COPS!!!

who caresssssssss what you thinkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nigga wanna refer to kingg of all haters as a snitch and in the same breath clear sno's rep. fuckouuta herrrrreeeeeee niggas are full of shit and you kno it

pre go back into retiremtn u been away to long to know what direction is up anymore you showin favortism and thatsnot what this about

and it pretty silly ot think any 40k a yr fuzz can get articles written in the paper jus to make another writer look like a sntch for no reason at all if sno didnt do what he did why would anything be printed at allllllllllll ?? answer that in the mirror

stupit niggas

wait a minute , who did i refer to as a snitch?

what? i cant tell who saying what on this issue anymore

bottom line snow aint a snitch

i met [jersey] mitch a few times in the 90s

and sent him pics for his mag [crazy kings]

dont know anything about dude at all ..

he came and went with that magazine..

--snow still doin his thing , qm8 = real writers...end of story

still doing your thing and being in a crew of real writers isnt mutually exclusive to being a snitch.

u can be really good at poker, and also cheat in a poker game...just because you are good at something and a nice fella doesnt mean you therefor CANNOT do something stupid

thats why i say theres another agenda with dudes arguments. i dnt care about any party but if this was all b.s why wa the article just recently come out? and if sno is as clean as people say why would they ever even be mentioned in any situation? this shit is obvious to anyone who dont got they head up snows asshole

Mitch was the mayor of paterson's pet;tie to the latino voters..the mayor could get ANYTHING he or Mitch wanted printed to save his asss....he wanted to save Mitch,why? if Mitch was soo real and wasnt owed any favors from the Mayor's office...why would they help him get his job back, that he holds down presently, sheriff's officer...come to P town and bomb, see if he 'helps' u out if u get bagged...