MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Msk, absolutely deserves our respect. they have been there and done it. and a lot are still doing it..they are hard core in every way. I solute you. It is amazing to see how much work was put in to over years and years, to be where they/we -(whatever)- are today.-all that has happened in the graff movement. But i still wonder sometimes, What the shit is the meaning of it all? one day i will die and be long long forgotten. Where am i going with this? it is amazing how much you can mean to a person/many many people, and they/ you dont even know them- you know? how much love- respect- appreciation you get. but to the outside world. You are nothing. You can leave behind a legacy, but to the world you are shit, and even better off dead, instead of fucking more shit up. anyway,, im just blabbering on bullshit blahblahujikdfsbgiullllbriulsdfjkghnasedfilkghnsvdfklgjv............................ bump awr & msk forever and ever

But i still wonder sometimes, What the shit is the meaning of it all? one day i will die and be long long forgotten. Where am i going with this? it is amazing how much you can mean to a person/many many people, and they/ you dont even know them- you know? how much love- respect- appreciation you get. but to the outside world. You are nothing. You can leave behind a legacy, but to the world you are shit, and even better off dead, instead of fucking more shit up. anyway,, im just blabbering on bullshit blahblahujikdfsbgiullllbriulsdfjkghnasedfilkghnsvdfklgjv............................ bump awr & msk forever and ever

I hardly get on this page,when i do mostly i just get dissipointed in myself. Its so carzy how tallented these guys are

but this right here^^^^.....This shit really hit me...I Get in my zones at times and think the same shit one day will all be gone and hella forgotten all the work we put in all the paint stains buffed... GONE.. All the paint washed off your fingers for ever all the relationships you've lost or ruined all the shit you missed out on all for the love of graffiti. Outsiders/even some of my own family members will never understand its a lifestyle its a habbit its an addiction to some its all they got....there i go blabberin now blah blahhhh blahhh... and so on....REAL TALK THOUGH^^^^^ awr was the frist crew ive ever seen/heard of. and im not even from cali....

not like they need it but

bump awr msk for sure!!

• Like 1