MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everyoneieverloved

yeah and you can go suck a dick

dude come on you seriously suck man.

you need to learn some shit.

it wasnt even like what i said was that complicated.

is that how they get fools to roll in the army?

just make sure theyre ignorant to not know all sides of politics?

i mean the dudes are right.

we raped the shit outa this country with mass genocides on the real americans here.

the original indians, and its still going on today. indiginuos(sp) people are the true americans, and look whats happened to them. look what happening in mexico, lebanon, and all the other fucked up places in this world. its because of mindless imperialist fucks like you. you are probabaly the stupidest graf head ive heard on here, and that's saying alot.

go off to some war for some more rich white people for some bullshit country.

and die while you're at it.:p

dude come on you seriously suck man.

you need to learn some shit.

it wasnt even like what i said was that complicated.

is that how they get fools to roll in the army?

just make sure theyre ignorant to not know all sides of politics?

i mean the dudes are right.

we raped the shit outa this country with mass genocides on the real americans here.

the original indians, and its still going on today. indiginuos(sp) people are the true americans, and look whats happened to them. look what happening in mexico, lebanon, and all the other fucked up places in this world. its because of mindless imperialist fucks like you. you are probabaly the stupidest graf head ive heard on here, and that's saying alot.

go off to some war for some more rich white people for some bullshit country.

and die while you're at it.:p

word

this cat has knowledge..listen, learn, respect. theres hella meatheads on this shit, but this guy is speakin it like a true G. stay up

but i must say, it is pretty gay hes gettin on the US, but the man does put up a good debate

gotta hand it too him

but shiet...ur rite about the people going to war, some of those ppl sit back and work the computers like the guy in that one army commercial...and yea, get the fuck out of america if u dont like that shit

but ayo, some people have no other option

lilving in america may be the only thing he can do at this time in his life

who knows.

NOT ME

new bay is trash. love the bay i grew up on all the new shit the crunk movement or whatever i mean hyphy that isnt pay music its a bunch of kids who just got done listning to crunk and relized hey there doing the same thing in the bay now. same kids talking shit about the bay 2 years ago are like thizz this thizz that i get hyphy.