MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TO ALL OF YOU KIDS WHO OBVIOUSLY HAVE NOT BEEN WRITING VERY LONG...

-THAT "R" IS A GRAFFITI STAPLE, A EARLY-MID 80'S NEW YORK STANDARD. THOSE GUYS YOU MENTIONED ALONG WITH TONS OF OTHERS ACROSS THE GLOBE ARE TRYING TO RE-CAPTURE THAT STYLE AND FLAVOR...ITS BY NO MEANS AN "ORIGINAL LOOK" -RIME PAINTING THAT STYLE IS A THROW-BACK "AND HOMAGE" TO TRADITIONAL NEW YORK GRAFFITI...I AM SURE THERE IS SOMEONE (LIKELY A NEW-YORKER) HERE ON 12OZ. WHO CAN SAY EXACTLY WHO FIRST PAINTED A "R" LIKE THAT....MAYBE MY MAN RIF?...ANYONE?

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Being that Im from FL and have being seeing Rumor/Chisme for a long time,it's clear to me that the two have complete diffrent styles.Dude has a shit load of fr8's thats for sure but I have to say I have sat and stared at some Rime burner's that I had to ask myself if what I was seeing was real.Not diisssing either writer,much respect. But if you even have a glue about graff you would know that both these cats have been around a hot while and have put in mad work and do THERE own thing.People will say any dumbass thing sometimes I guess

theyre trying to say it looks like this guy rumor dtt, fs etc etc, this guy who does freights and shit....... i think ive seen him do something similar to that "R" one time, but other than that i dont really get it either

you have seen him do that one time, buddy do you here yourself talking or typing. the homie rumor has done that R for the last 7 years on 1000+ cars and hundreds of walls. i have nothing against rime but i was calling out the obvious. take it for what its worth. now let msk have their thread back.

IMG_4194.jpg

SHOW ME A RIFF R LIKE THAT....DEFINITELY RUMOR'S SHIT BUDDY!

Is this your claim to fame sticking up for some freight writer from who knows where, shit did you even pay attention to Revoks comment. This has got to be the straight Simple fucking R you can probably take it from any 50 different places as you walk down the street. So because some freight writer that you jock actually has straight R in his style this is your chance to shine and let the world know. Shit Rime Rocked that Simple cleaner than anyone else rock a simple straight letter in sometime. Give him props, and leave it at that.

Rime got about 20 more styles than that R and that Kid Rumor i seen nothing but that same straight, dont know the guy so ill leave it at that. When kids are complaining about one of the illest writers in the game right now biting a straight letter fuck, you might as well quit and continue to hide behind that name.

Get a life your 15 seconds are now up. Get along with the flicks.

;5934371']IMG_4194.jpg

Is this your claim to fame sticking up for some freight writer from who knows where, shit did you even pay attention to Revoks comment. This has got to be the straight Simple fucking R you can probably take it from any 50 different places as you walk down the street. So because some freight writer that you jock actually has straight R in his style this is your chance to shine and let the world know. Shit Rime Rocked that Simple cleaner than anyone else rock a simple straight letter in sometime. Give him props, and leave it at that.

Rime got about 20 more styles than that R and that Kid Rumor i seen nothing but that same straight, dont know the guy so ill leave it at that. When kids are complaining about one of the illest writers in the game right now biting a straight letter fuck, you might as well quit and continue to hide behind that name.

Get a life your 15 seconds are now up. Get along with the flicks.

REAL TALK :lol: :lol:

New York not Florida

roomer anyone!

8dw280o.jpg

For those of you who cannot figure things out I feel that Revok put it best.

But to further clarify things I must say the following. The above style has

nothing to do with Chisme or the brand of graffiti coming out of Florida.

This is a street spot painted illegally, that was meant to have the look

and feel of (in my opinion) 80's style Brooklyn graffiti. Born and raised

in NYC this is the type of graffiti piecing I saw and was influenced by.

Like most of you I had a copy of Subway Art and bit the shit out of

everything in there until I developed my of style. For those of you who

know what I do, you know this is not the only way I paint. This is not

the only "R" I do.

DONDI R.I.P

c667wx.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=17456&stc=1&d=1127645507

duro10.jpg

DMEM2.jpg

Archived