MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

norm is one of the most underrated writers in tsl

its my personal opinion that hes one of the best all around "graffiti artists"

i.e. canvas,tags,burners,tattoos and not to forget his amazing rollers....

but im just a twenty somthing year old from the midwest so what do i know anyway

pretty disappointed with revok and his fighting abilities.

Disappointed? What the fuck? Do you care how he dresses too? Are you gonna be disappointed if he doesn't like your favorite fucking breakfast cereal? Fools need to stop caring so much about every aspect of a writer's life.

Seriously, why would you give a shit in the first place?

Dude got put in a hold for a minute in a half and was still standing up.

All these kids see fights on youtube with dudes swinging wildly and breaking their knuckles. This isn't 6th grade kid. The idea is to hit when it does the most damage.

Plus weren't there some previous hits that didn't get recorded before they got in the river?

damn those augor billboards are the shit!!!

all I got's to say about that revok fight is where in the fuck was his crew at? I mean shit, one on one back in the days when fags use to slap each other with gloves was OK, but we live now in a society of brutal tatics, not even our presidents fight one on one!!! Ok sorry to beat a dead horse but man, if I was getting down and my niggas saw me getting served all hell would of broke loose. shit, just made this crew look weak.

Archived