MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

YO...I WAS PEEPIN BOYS IN THE HOOD LAST NIGHT AND RIGHT

WHEN RICKY HOPPED THE FENCE TO THAT ALLEY BEFORE THEY HIT HIM WITH THESHOTGUN...

THERE WERE ABOUT FOR OR FIVE MSK TAGS IN THE ALLEY......I WAS BUGGIN....

DONT KNOW IF IT IS THE SAME CREW OR WHAT....JUST WANTED TO ADD THAT.........

CHI-TOWN REP.........

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

note to 12oz. moderators- new accounts must pass an IQ test. you should be at least 80 or higher to post... point of reference- forrest gump was about a 68/69. let the wiggers & the rest of the retards just look. that would get a lot of the garbage out of here- more flicks, less talk, etc.

YO...I WAS PEEPIN BOYS IN THE HOOD LAST NIGHT AND RIGHT

WHEN RICKY HOPPED THE FENCE TO THAT ALLEY BEFORE THEY HIT HIM WITH THESHOTGUN...

THERE WERE ABOUT FOR OR FIVE MSK TAGS IN THE ALLEY......I WAS BUGGIN....

DONT KNOW IF IT IS THE SAME CREW OR WHAT....JUST WANTED TO ADD THAT.........

CHI-TOWN REP.........

Imma have to check that shit out. That movie is classic. RICKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give it time. Someone will find it. Like I said before, all the stuff I post here is stolen, just relocated to this thread. Expect numberous Sace tributes. My man wasn't gone 24 hrs and he already had a new piece and fills here in ?[-]!((% done by me. Why would you doubt me?

You should check out what Setup and Year did for Sace on 42nd & Broadway.

this is not the real msk crew msk is from north manhattan aka uptown aka dyckman aka the heights the acronym stands for the manhattan subway kings, and it's members include legends like DIA1 the prez, MAGNUM, SWADE, ARISE, FURN, 2NEW, MOSTER, PEE, VICE, RIE,

D2, JUN, EXCEL, CEN, CIE, KM, KEN3, CUEL, IVE, DAME, AND WHOLE BUNCH MORE OF UPTOWN LEGENDS IT'S A SHAME THAT THESE CATS AINT AROUND ANYMORE AND THAT THSE IMPOSTERS FROM CALI ARE HERE CLAIMING A NAME THATS TO BIG FOR THEM ANYONE WHO BOMING TRAINS IN THE 80'S IF YOU HITTING THE 1 LINES OR THE A AND B'S THEN YOU KNOW ABOUT MSK AND THE BALL BUSTERS OF 135 AND BROADWAY YOU HAD TO CAUSE THERE THE REASON MOST PPL WOULDN'T GOT TO THE 135ST YARDS OR THE 175-207 A LINE YARDS:o :o :o :o :o

this is not the real msk crew msk is from north manhattan aka uptown aka dyckman aka the heights the acronym stands for the manhattan subway kings, and it's members include legends like DIA1 the prez, MAGNUM, SWADE, ARISE, FURN, 2NEW, MOSTER, PEE, VICE, RIE,

D2, JUN, EXCEL, CEN, CIE, KM, KEN3, CUEL, IVE, DAME, AND WHOLE BUNCH MORE OF UPTOWN LEGENDS IT'S A SHAME THAT THESE CATS AINT AROUND ANYMORE AND THAT THSE IMPOSTERS FROM CALI ARE HERE CLAIMING A NAME THATS TO BIG FOR THEM ANYONE WHO BOMING TRAINS IN THE 80'S IF YOU HITTING THE 1 LINES OR THE A AND B'S THEN YOU KNOW ABOUT MSK AND THE BALL BUSTERS OF 135 AND BROADWAY YOU HAD TO CAUSE THERE THE REASON MOST PPL WOULDN'T GOT TO THE 135ST YARDS OR THE 175-207 A LINE YARDS:o :o :o :o :o

old man made a new SN just to say that. hes right, the first crew to get sponsorships and go all nation/world should give it up cause people wrote it in the 80's in new york. never mind these guys put it on the map. so msk's, get them tattoos removed and quit cause you dont know about the 1 line, ya toys!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, at one time there was a MSK from the upper west, but that was a long time ago. Instead of LA MSK being, "fake", can't it just be a coincidence that 2 groups of people at 2 different times, 3,000 miles away from each other, picked the same 3 letters to make as a crew? Happens all the time with tag names, why not crew names? Shit happens. I've had this conversation a couple times with old NY heads, but it always ends with me saying, 'yeah, yeah. I know, they're older than us, but no one gives a shit. They had their time and now they're gone. Besides, on their best day they couldn't step to LA MSK in style, production, fame, etc.

So keep holding on to old memories and stay bitter, old hater. Mad Society Kings is the one and only MSK in 2009, so be E-Z and enjoy the past few hundred pages.

Archived