sons of northern darkness (HaHoWa!)

imported_joewelcome

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

BEAUTIFUL JOEY!!

an A for the graff..an A+ with the railfan ish!!!

KEY:king:

STAIN

KING157

CHISME

...p.s. youre always strokin the sausage over JENT. yeah i will give him props, he had his day killin shit in BX throughout much of westchester smackin wallz and fr8z. but you do your thang and let these kats know the deal and dish out respect for the heads of old. i wouldnt mind seein some more JENT old bombs on the reefers still runnin. post em up man...

good post:cool: :cool:

Originally posted by porque

...good call amish...honestly how hard is this...do you guys need a tutorial on cropping and resizing?...

...good pictures though...lots of nice stuff...

yeah, fine.. i was cognizant of this. but after sizing all of the photos once and tooling with a new photohost, i was tired and just said fuck it. besides, plenty of people like to jack railfan shots at a big size (myself included) so what the hell.

next time, folks.

hate to burst your bubble, but the 'i am not sausage' flick isn't key, it's non other than my main man ke40. note the little tiny ass 0 at the bottom of the 4. it looks sort of like a bubble or a period or something, but it's a 0, trust me.

dope flicks all around. i'm trying to get up with billy ray spangle for real.

Archived