FUCK ALL YOU BLEEDING HEART LIBERALS

duh-rye-won

Guest sneak

Mero talks the most sense here.

simply, the war and everything else simply has no daily effect on many americans lives. im not saying it doesnt register, but how many yanks wake up to bombs dropping, soldiers arresting them etc?

because it doesnt affect where thier next meal is coming from (or in mero's case - how clean his toilet is) many americans will probably stand by and let it go on. remember, Bush probably has done other stuff inhis time rather than wage war on other countries/ He may have tried to improve your healthcare, or education, or curb unemployment levels.

What im saying here is that there are things which do matter to your average american - such as whether he is likely to have a job in the next few weeks, what would happen if he hurts himself, or how well his kids are being educated. If Bush has made things happen for some groups of your population then they are likely to vote for him again despite what he's doing internationally, but because he could be improving everyday life at home.

sneaks/ not sure if that came out like it did in my head.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by 26SidedCube

How much do you think it would change anything if you could blow the lid off the most covert conspiracy in the past 4 years? Not much. Know why? Because for each and every one of you who genuinely cares for the demise of the world on global scale there's about a thousand rednecks in middle america voting against you... .

thats true but there are also alot of people who would care about conspiracys. one about our wonderful army..a good friend of mines cousin was "overseas" a little over a year ago on special forces. he got killed and was sent home to be buried....all the army told them was he committed suicide and then asked where he was they said "over seas" and thats all of the information they were given. he had a wife and a young kid, a good job, ect. my guess is he was ether doing something he shouldnt of been or found out somehng he shouldnt of known.

now most people probably dont care about that, but i sure as shit wouldnt join he army now unless i absolutely had to.

I dont know whose worse the cracks from Scarborough Country or the enlightened liberals. They may have opposing views on who the bad guy is but it seems like they are all following the same shepherd.

I agree with what 26SidedCube said. Like this forum the world is painted with shades of gray. I find it hard trying to distinguish whats right from wrong or who the good guys are but its pretty easy to just point a finger.

Mero -

so what if were comfortbale? so what if were not directly affected by the war? its not like it doesnt affect us one way or another. bin laden or whoever bombed the world trade probably did that cause an american soldier probably killed his brother or something. all the money going ot the war in iraq is going to affect us either through the job market or through public maintainance, especially through federal money getting put into our respective states. so 14 iraqis were killed today? i guarantee they all had families and as long as their families are alive they will be pissed at us and might be the next bin laden, or join a terrorist cell that does even worse shit. shit, it affects us all, maybe not at the exact moment, but it does, its one world, its not like Iraq is in outer space, its only 14 hours from Jew York.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by 26SidedCube

The entire world is off-center. It's not the U.S. and it's not Iraq.

I'm sick of liberals, too. I'm sick of everyone's half-assed grabs at understanding and explaining the situation over and over. I'm sick of conservatives. I'm sick of Bill O'Reilly and Rush. I'm sick of Michael Moore. Granted, in life things need to be examined and questioned... fact is, how much do all of you really think you know?

The world is fucked. Period.

Re: DOES THIS SOUND BAD?

Originally posted by MEROJUANA

I DONT GIVE A FUCK AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU, NIGGAS ARE ALWAYS YAPPING BACK AND FORTH ABOUT THIS SHIT ON THEIR THOUSAND DOLLAR COMPUTERS, IN THEIR HOUSES WITH A/C WHILE THEY SIP COOLATAS...FUCK GEORGE BUSH RIGHT? BE HAPPY THAT FOR THE MAJORITY OF YOU NIGGAS YOUR WORST DAILY PROBLEM IS THE NIGGA AT STARBUCKS PUTTING TOO MUCH CHAI IN YOUR LATTE...RIGHT NOW IM CHILLIN, IM ABOUT TO SMOKE A BLUNT, I LIVE IN THE BRONX WHERE A BOMB WILL NEVER FALL BECAUSE THOSE STUPID ASS JIHAD NIGGAS KNOW NOONE WILL GIVE A FUCK IF THEY CRASH A PLANE HERE...I DONT KNOW ANYONE IN THE ARMY AND IF I DID OR WAS IN THE ARMY MYSELF THAT WOULD MEAN I HAVE A VERY AUTOMATIC GUN TO HOLD MYSELF DOWN. IM IGNORANT AS THEY COME WHEN IT COMES TO FACTS AND DEBATING SHIT, BUT THE FACTS I KNOW IS THAT IM ALIVE AND I WAKE UP EVERY DAY AND EAT 3 MEALS A DAY AND SHIT IN A NICE TOILET BOWL. IN GRAFF IF A NIGGA BOMBS HARD AND GOES OVER A FEW NIGGAS IN THE PROCESS, NIGGAS HATE ON HIM, BUT HE'S STILL ALL CITY SO HE DID WHAT HE WANTED TO DO...SAME SHIT WITH OUR GOVERNMENT, THEY STEPPED ON ALOT OF NIGGAS TO GET TO WHERE WE ARE NOW, AND SOME NIGGAS EITHER WANNA ROLL WITH US BUT FOR THE MOST PART NIGGAS STARVING IN 3RD WORLD COUNTRIES ARE HATING. AND I GIVE NO LOVE TO ANY RELIGIOUS FANATIC, ALL THOSE NIGGAS CHOPPING NIGGAS HEADS OFF SHOULD ALL BE SENT TO RIKERS, FUCK THE DEATH PENALTY, LOCK THOSE NIGGAS UP WITH A BUNCH OF SCARY NIGGAS ON THE ISLAND. THATS WHAT IT IS, I SPOKE MY PIECE AND IM PRETTY SURE THATS HOW EVERY REGULAR NIGGA WITH REGULAR SHIT ON THEIR MIND FEELS. I DONT HAVE STUPID SHIT LIKE THIS ON MY MIND, WHEN YOU DO IT JUST MEANS YOUR LIFE IS TOO EASY AND YOU HAVE TO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS. IM TRYING TO EAT. THAT SAID, GEORGE BUSH IS A MOTHERFUCKING IDIOT, CLINTON SHOULD HAVE BEEN PRESIDENT TILL HIS CASKET DROPPED.

M E R O E.

MLBTEAM.

I know this is moving back a bit in the argument,

but tease.... there is no 'bottom line' when it comes to history. It continues to evolve as we live it. America abused a lot of people and stepped on a lot of toes all over the world to get where it is today. This doesnt mean the american people are corrupt or negative, but it does mean the rest of the world sees it that way. America used to be 'home of the free' but Bush has changed that. Before you people from other lands would dream of coming to america to get rich and have a safe and secure life for their family. Well now Bush has made it so that 'freedom' is less important and everyone knows that the rich get richer while the poor go deeper into debt.

the reason why people are mad at america right now is because the current administration has taken away the 'american dream'. Now instead of heading to America, land of oppourtunity, people would rather head someplace else.

you cats follow that?

Originally posted by <KEY3>

the reason why people are mad at america right now is because the current administration has taken away the 'american dream'. Now instead of heading to America, land of oppourtunity, people would rather head someplace else.

you cats follow that?

This is the type of thing I like to read. Logical inferences are easier to stomach than opinion wars.

Originally posted by Vanity

26.. then what do you propose we do? give up and join the army?

No, all I'm saying is leave passionate politics to the professionals.

I don't care about people discussing it, it's just when it gets heated and people start shoveling shit down each other's throats over who's opinion or set of "facts" is more credible it gets pretty pathetic pretty quick. Especially when you take into account we only know as much as we're allowed to arguments dissolve algebra fast.

That's just where I stand. By all means, keep discussing, I just can't help but open my...key..mouth.

P.S.

Like Mero basically said... war is football on a really big field but the game is only shown on really expensive cable in houses with three cars parked in the driveway, a fireplace and 2.5 spoiled white kids wearing Nike and eating half of their Chef Boy Ardee before throwing it out and demanding more inside.

well there's the 'american dream' for americans who are already living here and the other dream for people who want to come to america.

for example.....

war in sudan? come to america where you are safe.

potato famine in ireland? come to america where there's food for everyone.

political turmoil in coloumbia? in america it's a free democracy.

Now people all over the world are seing that the reasons to come to america are not as true as they once were. They see america going to war to make oil money for some rich white men at the expense of the working classes children. And as far as the 'freedom' thing.... you honestly think there are a lot of Arabs who think life would be safer and better in the US?

People hate the current state of america for taking apart the 'american dream.'

Guest BROWNer

WELSH

In this world a man himself is nothing. And there ain't no world but this one.

WITT

You're wrong there, Top. I seen another world. Sometimes I think it was just my imagination.

WELSH

(smiles)

Well, then you've seen things I never will.

We're living in a world that's blown itself to hell as fast as everybody can arrange it. In a situation like that all a man can do is shut his eyes and let nothing touch him. Look out for himself.

I might be the best friend you ever had. You don't even know it.

I see what your getting at... America has lost the repute as a humanitarian country it once might of had. Loss of the "american dream" as you put it. You'll have to forgive me because I'm not as brushed up on my american history as I once was. But I think its fair to say that the "american dream" in the sense your talking about it was just a measure taken during the countries 'populate or perish' stage. Its just the glorification of immigration that needed to happen for the country to somewhat stay on its feet. Or mabye im confused. I gave up on emphasising history a fair while ago so if wrong please tell me.

Aside from that I was talking about the american dream on a more societal basis... people who immigrated to america were not excepted with open arms as that whole statue of liberty myth would have one believe and as I said above it was not something done out of humanitarian concerns but self intrest.

All of that land of the free home of the brave stuff is just shit that is there to try and unify the nation state. Its all very 1984 if you ask me..

Guest BROWNer

i love how they use those sensational blockbuster

effects and sound in the trailer..straight from hardcopy.

yea, i'll be going this weekend as well. did you read

the hitchens piece? i thought it was a bit much.

in any case, guaranteed to be entertaining and interesting.

I saw a bit of Hitchens on MSNBC last night. Watched a tad. Got bored. Picked my ass. Turned the TV off. I've yet to read the article.

Okay, I just tried reading it ... but, for some odd reason, I'm not going to go beyond this paragraph:

To describe this film as dishonest and demagogic would almost be to promote those terms to the level of respectability. To describe this film as a piece of crap would be to run the risk of a discourse that would never again rise above the excremental. To describe it as an exercise in facile crowd-pleasing would be too obvious. Fahrenheit 9/11 is a sinister exercise in moral frivolity, crudely disguised as an exercise in seriousness. It is also a spectacle of abject political cowardice masking itself as a demonstration of "dissenting" bravery.

I'll watch it tomorrow and make my own conclusions, which are almost guaranteed to be completely different than his.

Fuck the patriot act, they are only looking after their own asses. They didn't save my girlfriend.

Fuck this bullshit war. Oil and power and money.... Fuck it all, it's all vanity. Morality and values, compassion and belief have become mere tools of manipulation. It's fucking disgusting.

I tried to save the world, my pathetic self, and I only lost what's most important to me. We could have done this together... but in trying to protect her, I have lost her.

Guest BROWNer

villain...what's up dude? sorry to hear that.

pooply..i didn't finish it either. it was awfully long and

seemed pissy for someone like him..maybe he has

hemmorhoids.

Originally posted by BROWNer

villain...what's up dude? sorry to hear that.

Thanks.

My girlfriend overdosed because I broke up with her cause I didn't want to hurt her cause I have so many problems. Looks like I just can't win. I'll make a dedication thread.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by villain

Thanks.

My girlfriend overdosed because I broke up with her cause I didn't want to hurt her cause I have so many problems. Looks like I just can't win. I'll make a dedication thread.

damn villain...i'm really sorry to hear that

Archived