FUCK ALL YOU BLEEDING HEART LIBERALS

duh-rye-won

man, after gitmo we don't have a fucking leg to stand on.

bush is such a moron.

the world was in our back pocket and he fucked it all up.

you can blame rummy for this.

if it hadn't been for abu ghraib, we would've gotten that exemption again.

and i wouldn't worry about our military peeps being tried for bullshit.

it took korea (or japan? don't remember) a hell of a lot of maneuvering to get those guys to stand trial for running down those schoolgirls in their army jeep.

and that was when we had that exemption.

guys still had to stand trial, they almost got away.

what if your sister was killed by some french military brats fucking around in their vehicle?!

fuck that.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey i hear ya.

that abu ghraib shit..

i mean, i want some important heads to roll.

how is the army gonna let grunts take the fall for that?!

and again, where the fuck are the american people?

don't they expect more form our military leadership?

apparently people don't realize the opinions that will resonate throughout the middle east because of that.

i read some muslims commenting that 'saddam may have tortured them, but at least he hadn't taken their dignity'

ouch.

The entire world is off-center. It's not the U.S. and it's not Iraq.

Perfection does not exist, people are inherently flawed. Therefore the way the world functions will always have glitches.

I'm sick of liberals, too. I'm sick of everyone's half-assed grabs at understanding and explaining the situation over and over. I'm sick of conservatives. I'm sick of Bill O'Reilly and Rush. I'm sick of Michael Moore. Granted, in life things need to be examined and questioned... fact is, how much do all of you really think you know?

How much do you think it would change anything if you could blow the lid off the most covert conspiracy in the past 4 years? Not much. Know why? Because for each and every one of you who genuinely cares for the demise of the world on global scale there's about a thousand rednecks in middle america voting against you... as long as they get to wake up, go to the factory, come home, drink a beer, scratch their balls and mow their lawn... where's the conflict?

The world is fucked. Period.

Guest imported_Tesseract

100% pure ignorance...take it from me, i'm non american and i hate your foreign pollitics.

You can persuade me you're doing the right thing?

You can persuade me iraqis are happier?

You can justify your superiority that makes you the global police?

I dont think so,

the world would be just fine without you, its been like that for thousands of years, believe that.

FUCK YOUR BRUISED EGO AND WAKE UP

word the fuck up brother iquiter.

seriously though, if white man wasnt corrupted and cutthroat like he was back in the beginning of time, like coming here and using slaves to build the place up, etc etc, we wouldn't be who we are today, and thats the truth.

what im saying is, although we might not have done things the correct way always, we did what we had to do, to get shit done, the best way it could be done, it get what WE needed. selfish? yes. but thats been like that since the beginning of time. thats why our country is still the strongest in the world. thats why our government, although a little shady and crooked and whatever else it might be, has stood the test of time.

im not the smartest i know, but we're doing something right to be still standing, and standing in the position that we are.

and i agree with iquit, fuck those cornball brainwashed weirdos over seas. they couldnt make a concensce(sp?) decision on their own if they tried.

Guest imported_Tesseract

you're retarded, its not about hating on your opinion but its proven in numerous threads that you dont know the first thing about pollitics or the rest of the world...what the fuck are you talking about? and you have the nerve to call others brainwashed weirdos from overseas....

Guest imported_Tesseract

and how the fuck can anyone believe he's liberal while nationalism pops from everyword?

i'm out of here

Originally posted by Tesseract

you're retarded, its not about hating on your opinion but its proven in numerous threads that you dont know the first thing about pollitics or the rest of the world...what the fuck are you talking about? and you have the nerve to call others brainwashed weirdos from overseas....

all i can tell you is that i wont be blowing myself up for some fairy tale mythological figure.

/that shits for the birds.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

all i can tell you is that i wont be blowing myself up for some fairy tale mythological figure.

/that shits for the birds.

Hahaha, whats that suposed to mean? do you even know?

All you can tell me is that you have nothing to say to support your opinion, you have an opinion thats based on nothing but speculations and feelings and you know that aint shit so i really wonder why you feel the need to speak in the first place

tess, quit being a asshole. you guys always think youre so smart like youre opinion is always right, and no one elses' matters. fuck you dude.

my opinion makes sense, and i think its correct.

what i was saying was, when the united states was created, we used slaves to do the dirty work, ran off the indians, and so on.

and although that wasnt nice, wasnt the best way to handle things, they did what they had to do, to get the job done. bottom line.

then when the united states was created, the constituition and all that other crap we have, they were doing something right because its all stood the test of time.

our government is strong, our military is powerful, and believe it or not, everyone does look to us to make sure everything goes smoothly.

if someone invaded you fucking pansy ass canucks or wherever the fuck youre from, yall know you'd want some fucking help. so put a cork in it.

all you fucking foriegn countries do that shit. talk big, then some shit pops off, and you go running for fucking help.

the world depends on us, to an extent atleast. and thats how it is.

all i was trying to say was that, we might not always do the right thing when we try to accomplish some shit, but we do what we gotta do to get the job done. and the job being done is defined by what we want to happen. and yes, that makes it convient for us. like in this iraq dilema, shits not working out right, so we more than likely will abort mission soon, hence, working in our favor.

i never said the united states was perfect, in fact i know we have a ton of problems to, but im still saying that they are doing something right, because they are still around. meaning our government.

DOES THIS SOUND BAD?

I DONT GIVE A FUCK AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU, NIGGAS ARE ALWAYS YAPPING BACK AND FORTH ABOUT THIS SHIT ON THEIR THOUSAND DOLLAR COMPUTERS, IN THEIR HOUSES WITH A/C WHILE THEY SIP COOLATAS...FUCK GEORGE BUSH RIGHT? BE HAPPY THAT FOR THE MAJORITY OF YOU NIGGAS YOUR WORST DAILY PROBLEM IS THE NIGGA AT STARBUCKS PUTTING TOO MUCH CHAI IN YOUR LATTE...RIGHT NOW IM CHILLIN, IM ABOUT TO SMOKE A BLUNT, I LIVE IN THE BRONX WHERE A BOMB WILL NEVER FALL BECAUSE THOSE STUPID ASS JIHAD NIGGAS KNOW NOONE WILL GIVE A FUCK IF THEY CRASH A PLANE HERE...I DONT KNOW ANYONE IN THE ARMY AND IF I DID OR WAS IN THE ARMY MYSELF THAT WOULD MEAN I HAVE A VERY AUTOMATIC GUN TO HOLD MYSELF DOWN. IM IGNORANT AS THEY COME WHEN IT COMES TO FACTS AND DEBATING SHIT, BUT THE FACTS I KNOW IS THAT IM ALIVE AND I WAKE UP EVERY DAY AND EAT 3 MEALS A DAY AND SHIT IN A NICE TOILET BOWL. IN GRAFF IF A NIGGA BOMBS HARD AND GOES OVER A FEW NIGGAS IN THE PROCESS, NIGGAS HATE ON HIM, BUT HE'S STILL ALL CITY SO HE DID WHAT HE WANTED TO DO...SAME SHIT WITH OUR GOVERNMENT, THEY STEPPED ON ALOT OF NIGGAS TO GET TO WHERE WE ARE NOW, AND SOME NIGGAS EITHER WANNA ROLL WITH US BUT FOR THE MOST PART NIGGAS STARVING IN 3RD WORLD COUNTRIES ARE HATING. AND I GIVE NO LOVE TO ANY RELIGIOUS FANATIC, ALL THOSE NIGGAS CHOPPING NIGGAS HEADS OFF SHOULD ALL BE SENT TO RIKERS, FUCK THE DEATH PENALTY, LOCK THOSE NIGGAS UP WITH A BUNCH OF SCARY NIGGAS ON THE ISLAND. THATS WHAT IT IS, I SPOKE MY PIECE AND IM PRETTY SURE THATS HOW EVERY REGULAR NIGGA WITH REGULAR SHIT ON THEIR MIND FEELS. I DONT HAVE STUPID SHIT LIKE THIS ON MY MIND, WHEN YOU DO IT JUST MEANS YOUR LIFE IS TOO EASY AND YOU HAVE TO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS. IM TRYING TO EAT. THAT SAID, GEORGE BUSH IS A MOTHERFUCKING IDIOT, CLINTON SHOULD HAVE BEEN PRESIDENT TILL HIS CASKET DROPPED.

M E R O E.

MLBTEAM.

Originally posted by ..fuD..

gosh you guys know so much about politics. you should be president. you obviously know exactly whats wrong with the world.

id bomb iraq and most of its surrounding countries, and turn that shit into a parking lot.

word up.

Guest imported_Tesseract

What i'm trying to do is get you to actually back up your opinion with some fuckin facts for a change and it looks like it worked...here you are spitting out 2nd grade history and fox news headlines. Your goverment got on top based on an election fraud and it wont be up for long, in the meantime they managed to destroy everylast drop of respect the rest of the world had. I'm fully aware of the good stuff americans have contributed on a pollitical level but these days are long gone...all you have now is lies, greedyness, fraud and disaster...you dont have to know worldwide pollitics to see that, check your own country, check your own life...you're here to help who?

You're the ones under attack by extremists, and you're the ones draggin your allies to tragedies like the one in madrid...if you dont realise just how wrong bush is we aint got nothing to talk about.

Bottom line, you aint helping anyone but yourself and theres a reason for everything, man up and face it.

Guest imported_Tesseract

id bomb iraq and most of its surrounding countries, and turn that shit into a parking lot.

word up.

hahahahaaha, you need to know at least a countries name to punch in the coordinates...

now, can you see how your words reflect an illiterate racist biggot? good

another news flash for you tesser...

"I'm fully aware of the good stuff americans have contributed on a pollitical level but these days are long gone...all you have now is lies, greedyness, fraud and disaster..."

politics is all full of shit, and corruption, and all that other bullshit. same with governments. theyre all fucked up. nothing is perfect, especially when mans involved. and it never will be.

What i'm trying to do is get you to actually back up your opinion with some fuckin facts for a change and it looks like it worked...here you are spitting out 2nd grade history and fox news headlines. Your goverment got on top based on an election fraud and it wont be up for long, in the meantime they managed to destroy everylast drop of respect the rest of the world had. I'm fully aware of the good stuff americans have contributed on a pollitical level but these days are long gone...all you have now is lies, greedyness, fraud and disaster...you dont have to know worldwide pollitics to see that, check your own country, check your own life...you're here to help who?

You're the ones under attack by extremists, and you're the ones draggin your allies to tragedies like the one in madrid...if you dont realise just how wrong bush is we aint got nothing to talk about.

Bottom line, you aint helping anyone but yourself and theres a reason for everything, man up and face it.

word the fuck up tesseract. tease, your a racist bigot, fuck off. go watch fox news, jerk off and enjoy wallowing in the spoils of being a middle class, white, ignorant american, with no knowledge or interest in the rest of the world.

26.. then what do you propose we do? give up and join the army?

mero... the reason you have all that is because people didn't sit complacently by. yeah, it's great to be thankful for what we have, but think about it being 1830, and cats are jsut like "damn... massa whipped me 15 times today for not pickin' cott'n fast 'nuff.. but dis co'n brea' sho' is fine... i gotta thanky the mighty lo'd errday fo' dis fine fine co'n brea'"

there's nothing wrong with wanting to help people. and a lot of people are against the war for economic/political reasons, namely how the world doesn't support us, so they won't let us get away with other shady shit in the future.

just takes one atomic weapon to fuck up the world.

Originally posted by wiseguy

word the fuck up tesseract. tease, your a racist bigot, fuck off. go watch fox news, jerk off and enjoy wallowing in the spoils of being a middle class, white, ignorant american, with no knowledge or interest in the rest of the world.

yea yea, shut up.

:rolleyes:

word the fuck up brother iquiter.

seriously though, if white man wasnt corrupted and cutthroat like he was back in the beginning of time, like coming here and using slaves to build the place up, etc etc, we wouldn't be who we are today, and thats the truth.

-YOUR RIGHT! if we HADNT used slavery to build our country, maybe us americans would have a work ethic!!! maybe we wouldnt be so god damn fat!! then again what do i know, my family came over on a shitier boat 50 years ago. and im pretty sure when the whiteman came to america, that wasnt the beginning of time.

what im saying is, although we might not have done things the correct way always, we did what we had to do, to get shit done, the best way it could be done, it get what WE needed. selfish? yes. but thats been like that since the beginning of time. thats why our country is still the strongest in the world. thats why our government, although a little shady and crooked and whatever else it might be, has stood the test of time.

-yes, a whooping 200 some odd years. as opposed to them darn towel nagars who have only been around them parts since the beggining of time.

im not the smartest i know

-i knocked this bitch up after gettin my nob swabbed

and i agree with iquit, fuck those cornball brainwashed weirdos over seas. they couldnt make a concensce(sp?) decision on their own if they tried.

-as opposed to some ignorant hick who believes everything he hears on fox news

...the world would be just fine without you...

Without America, there would be no MLB, NFL, NCAA, Melrose Place, Beverly Hills 90210, Hip-Hop, Rock and Roll, and lots of other things. God Bless America, save for the SUVs and fat, gluttonous people.

And that’s my genius statement of the day – while watching Jackass: The Movie at 2:00am.