Paris Grime

niso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In my eyes, and this is only really in my head rather... The more man is pleased at building walls and what not, and not really investing his/her time in art, the less man wishes to be free. For we live in systems now that teach us to consume and consume, yet in the end we really only get one life to say we lived. Slaves happy to build and sweat and toil for a system that in all honesty has no care or grievances to those lost of forgotten along the way. In the end it is those looking to add just a dab or dash of color to a wall, these individuals are the end results finest specimens. For in the end, it is merely just what it is.... The End. Shouts out to humans ballsy/ovariesy enough to put up paint on walls, even though our so-called authoritarians deem us subversives. I don't pity the sheep any more, I pity life, for to few of the supposed 'Image of God' creatures can't seem want to grasp it for all that it is worth. Enjoy your mortgages folks, like the etymology says, it's nothing but a Dead Gauge. To those leaving it all for the moment, the moment blesses you. Freedumb is for those who only want to say what they don't mean, Phreesmart is for those that know that actions speak louder than words, so phuck saying anything, put that 'ish' to the walls that we now encompass our lives with. Shout's out to !?$, for in the end only !?$ knows....