IE6

seeking

so i downloaded this yesterday for god knows what reason. anyway, its got this function, where anytime the arrow is left on a picture, a little box appears in the upper left corner. the box has icons for 'save' 'print' email' etc... anyone know how to turn this anoying motherfucker off?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

actually, it came out easy as shit. i went to add/remove then clicked on 'revet back to previous edition.' one restart and its all gone. it came with outlook 6 though, which i liked, and thats gone as well... so ima have to try and find a stand alone for that...

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

so i downloaded this yesterday for god knows what reason. anyway, its got this function, where anytime the arrow is left on a picture, a little box appears in the upper left corner. the box has icons for 'save' 'print' email' etc... anyone know how to turn this anoying motherfucker off?

you couldve just right clicked on the little box and turned that stupid feature off.

------------------

I'm too sexy for grafitti.

http://members.aol.com/spyro1nyc/images/stonecutter[1].gif'>

Archived