Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
seeking

IE6

so i downloaded this yesterday for god knows what reason. anyway, its got this function, where anytime the arrow is left on a picture, a little box appears in the upper left corner. the box has icons for 'save' 'print' email' etc... anyone know how to turn this anoying motherfucker off?

Guest --zeSto--

use a hammer!

That's the only way to rip Microsoft out of an otherwise health OS.

or just check preferences for roll-over options

i know, i only did it cause someone was looking at my site with 6, and said it didnt work. so i needed to find out what the deal was...

actually, it came out easy as shit. i went to add/remove then clicked on 'revet back to previous edition.' one restart and its all gone. it came with outlook 6 though, which i liked, and thats gone as well... so ima have to try and find a stand alone for that...

Guest insult to injury

just slap your monitor like you would an old television

------------------

actions speak louder than words

Originally posted by insult to injury:

just slap your monitor like you would an old television

the moniter is for display ..should slap the computer.. is what your trying to say..fawk im way too bOre..no pun intended..

kOmega needs some Z's...zZZzZZzz

Using outlook is how those fucked off viruses keep on spreading, because it jacks your address book and mails all of your trusting friends a virus. Don't use that shit unless you absolutely have to.

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

so i downloaded this yesterday for god knows what reason. anyway, its got this function, where anytime the arrow is left on a picture, a little box appears in the upper left corner. the box has icons for 'save' 'print' email' etc... anyone know how to turn this anoying motherfucker off?

you couldve just right clicked on the little box and turned that stupid feature off.

------------------

I'm too sexy for grafitti.

http://members.aol.com/spyro1nyc/images/stonecutter[1].gif'>

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this