Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

ok so here was my lovely friday night .. i was forced to bring my younger brother and sister to a basketball game at my old school where the 8th graders are supposed to verse the teachers .. well there was a little surprise added into it .. nuns in their gowns and slippers were playin gainst the 8th graders as well as the priests.. it was the weirdest shit ive seen .. especially since the nuns scored and the priest was violent .. so then there were these 2 little 7th grade girls that decided to scream and cheer in my fuckin ear .. they fuckin pierced my ears and this little chubby girl [not tryign to be mean] tells them to shut up and this little kid goes why dont you go on a treadmill for a week .. and then i had to turn around and tell thjose little brats to shut up .. and now i have this shitty headache .. end of my night how was every1 elses?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hi bats.

i just got my lip pierced, and my mom's giving me dirty looks.. that's lame.

ok, so here's my deal. My piercer told me i could change out the metal post for a clear retainer in 5-7 days... SOO..i'm using tiny clear bandaids, and the excuse that i had this nasty pimple that i picked and it got infected.. I think it could work. My dad, who's a psycho, just bought it.

wish me luck bats, that i dont get fired/kicked outta school this upcomming week.

ok deto you the cock sucking ho of knightbats rat with wings

if you weak nigguhs have members that smoke crack I could image what other kind of scumbag in this group

all I did was ask a question that you assholes didnt a good answer for, till the pink ho on a crack smoker's dick stopped sucking to type

discriminate no I'm not fuck crack heads and suck ups on nigguhs dicks

damn nigga, i gave my name and told you to step to me if you got problems... let me repeat myself ---> SAVIOR TGE PHILLY<---

COME SEE ME IF YOU GOT PROBLEMS WITH THE BATS BITCH!!! WATCH THIS MOTHER FUCKA AND STOP HIDING BEHIND YA GAY ASS SCREEN NAME!!!

matter of fact just stay in your night owl skateboard thread mother fucker... STEP!!!!

Sugar- I had gotten a vertical industrial about 3 years ago (it went from the top of my cartilage to the back of my ear before my ear canal). Honestly, piercings and tattoos dont hurt me one bit. When I got my industrial, I was told it hurt like abitch by a girl who worked there, and when I came out I was like "uhm... no... it didnt." And I actually laughed at my tattoo artist when I had gotten my first done. I was like Dude, this is what people cry over? BRING IT ON, BITCH.

haha

gats/gatsgotsomegatsoner

Yah, I can tell you think they are lame quitter.

Not to get all psychology/psycho on your asses, but I happen to think emotional distress hurts a lot more than physical, therefore when I get tattoos Im like, yeeeeeeeeeh it hurt more when me and Jerry fought and he whispered sweet words of hatred towards me. Haha. Thank god that weekend is over.

Oh, and, Im gangster. ;)