Passenger Trains...Flixx from allover

MidniteRun

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
trams - gay

scrap trams - pffthfty

dont know if this is directed at me or not..

this was the closest thread i could find that these would fit into...?

are they gay? the trolleys themselves? the dudes that paited them?

dont get it. what is "pffthfty"

?i didnt paint them but those that did catch alot rep in philly .

just one more thing to paint i guess.

if this was intended t start an argument then pm me ..so we dont have to waste peoples time with wack comments like yours and my equally pointless retorts.

trams - gay

very very wrong

in the right place= defiantly not gay, just think if you actually wanting to get up then there better then commuters in most cities, if you drive a car like most people its rare you stand on a train platform, but i defiantly go shopping on foot and seeing stains and outlines on trams is a lot better than the slight chance your gonna be in the right place at the right time to catch a rare runner! plus there a novelty.

im speaking about cities outside of London of course, but im sure you wouldnt turn your nose up at dlr's which are pretty much trams

ive never been to london so i dont know

all i know from experience is that trams are usually either heavily guarded and impossible or super easy, but are cleaned almost immediatley

i have a crewman in russia who strictly paints them, i suppose not haveing a system in my city means i dont really know..

At the end of the day there better than a wall so i was werong in saying they were gay!

then get out there lots of cheap flights to Naples and there cant be anywhere better in Europe at the the mo can there because if there is im starting saving tomorow.

i couldnt find anything cheaper than £100, ive done my travelling for this year but theres talk af an italy interail next year with some solid links, if not ill give you a shout!