mosquitos. a true story.

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this is the same thing that happened to me in north carolina. like the same exact story. i cant beleive that haha. not only that, but for some weird ass reason, i just thought about today and it happened 3 years ago. the vacuum cleaner and everything. fucking nuts. A+

glad yous guys liked the story. ya know, i never tried to write a story before i got addicted to the oz. i'm not much of a designer, maybe i should think about a new career? yeah i know, the story wasn't THAT good.

CIL- my parents live on the water on long island. it's rather swampy.

rod trot- yeah, they're here in HK.

Johnny- yeah, Nate Dogg bounced. PEN1 and myself are the two remaining survivors. who will be voted off the island next? I'm gonna be home for business in june and it happens to coincide with my birthday. SERIOUS jam gonna take place in manhattan or bklyn on saturday june 12th. niggamoppa is making the flyer. i'll keep you posted. would be dope if some 12oz nukkas repped.

Originally posted by johnny

lol, well i'll keep my foot from going thru police scooter windows.

stop making promises that you know you can't keep. just accept the fact that you are a beligerent drunk and move on.

;)

hope you can come thru, homie.

Archived