NOTTINGHAM uk

nutcase

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

superbrew you have the right attitude and idea fair play to you mate, down arches etc everyones dogged, gone over etc etc with srs or other shit, for example a full burner say the pebbledash, gets gone over with a piece about as big as my little toe..fuk it arches took a beating today, just to let people know you dont just take out pieces and productions with minature things, no background, or without even asking people.....nothing personal just common sense some people take shit deeper to heart then others just the way it rolls in this graff game.....but then again who am to say anything anyway wat does it matter?, who has all the answers?, who do you want to listen to?, who to trust?, who not to trust?, so many things going on, new school, old school, idiots, toys, good guys, bad guys, fuk it.....sorry for preaching so much hate, love, bullshit, truth, watever...just so many mixed emotions in my head, fuk it enjoy yourself and do wat makes you all happy thats all i can say, stay close to your friends, family because this is all we have....................

Archived