NOTTINGHAM uk

nutcase

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Locofanclub

Now dont knock Sillie!!!!

why not??????, seeing as you dont paint in nottingham on the regular or get your pieces or productions get took out with bags of shite then it dont matter.........post some flix

Originally posted by NOTTS1

why not??????, seeing as you dont paint in nottingham on the regular or get your pieces or productions get took out with bags of shite then it dont matter.........post some flix

<span style='color:purple'>Steady fella...i was taking the "P" ou of the comment,and yes its criminal i havent painted Notts for ages!</span>

Originally posted by bleeeeegh@Oct 10 2004, 12:26 AM

Hate to write negative comments and all but deary me.. there is some horrible stuff posted up here.

That big anti drip looked fresh though, as do the pieces over it.

i take it you have looked thru all 18 pages then??, yes i agree there is some shit down there at that hall of fame but thats wat happens when everyone in the world knows where it is......nottingham has a good scene, loads of talented writers...........not just one style

just seen a bit of this program on channel 4 called chancers. one of the mc's on it was from nottingham. There was a shot of her lent on this wall i think it was this one

yea it was tempa from out da ville, and i think out da villes studio was at russells.

Archived